Monday, March 22, 2010

SBF...solving the county's problems? YES I AM!

I know typically I talk sports and/or pop culture or a combo of both, but today I've decided to step into politics and solve two (perhaps even three) of this county's problems.

Get rid of mail jeeps and have the mailmen-er-mail carriers walk. Boom. You are welcome.

Wait! What did you just do, SportsbyFletch?

Let me tell you. Cleaner air with fewer jeeps. We are using less gas and there is less smog across the country. Problem one.....SOLVED. Clean air!

But SBF, then the mail wouldn't be as efficient. Au contrare! You hire more mail carriers to walk and deliver the mail. Boom, unemployment is lessened and obesity is already starting to drop. TWO PROBLEMS! YOU ARE WELCOME.

But SBF, how will we pay for that? Umm, you could always cut mail service on Saturdays. I don't really need a bill delivered to me when I'm trying to have a nice weekend. And seriously, stamps used to cost one quarter. Now they are 42/43/46 cents (whatever they are now). Make them 48 cents. DONE.

Now that I've solved that problem, SBF will target Traffic, which SBF doesn't understand. JUST GO! PUSH THE GAS PEDAL!

2 comments:

sleazy P said...

while you're at it if you could go ahead and ban driving your kids too and from school if a bus route or walking is available... oh and take on the actual costs of health care instead of forcing everyone to buy a bad product that would be great.

Thx,

Fletch of SportsbyFletch said...

I'm a fan of no driving your kids to school. I took the bus. I turned out OK