Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paul Mac weighs in on Tiger's press conference

Paul Mac is covering the Masters for Score Atlanta as well as SportsbyFletch. He weighs in on Tiger's press conference yesterday....

Really nice job yesterday. He really covered the bases well. Honestly I don’t understand the hatred. I’m not sure why people are so angry. I hear… well he’s a fake. Um 99% of America wants to be something they aren’t. This is all jealousy. Then you get… well he didn’t even get punished. Looking at yourself in the mirror knowing what you did and knowing that your parents and the entire free world knows what you did is embarrassing enough.

The only thing he truly cares about outside of golf is privacy. His freaking multi billion dollar yacht IS NAMED PRIVACY. For the rest of his life he will be the butt of jokes and not be able to do anything without being a tabloid story. I’d say that price is high enough. I don’t feel the need to boo a guy while he’s working and providing me with some entertainment.

No comments: