Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Purnell to DePaul? what?

First off, let me say good job Coach K. You survived BUTLER to win your 4th (3rd in my book) National title. KUDOS TO YOU.

I feel dirty.

Now let's move on to a story that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Klimpsen's Oliver Purnell shocked EVERYONE by taking the DePaul job. Are you kidding me? He walked away from the cushy job that was Clemson where no one seemed to care that he ALWAYS folded down the stretch (aka when the conference schedule started) and he has STILL NEVER won an NCAA game, for DePaul, based in Chicago where he WILL be gone in three years if he doesn't win an NCAA game.

Yeah, in the BIG EAST, he's likely to be MAYBE 9th best with his BEST team. If he thought the ACC was hard (and he typically did. that MUST be why his in conference record was always a sad sack of crap opposed to the record he compiled before the conference schedule started....), just imagine how hard the Big East will be.

This is really funny. He just killed the golden goose. He flew too close to the sun and the glue of his wings melted....Purnell, not a smart move my man.

I wonder what Clemson will do....wait, maybe hire a coach that CAN win an NCAA game. PERHAPS!

HAVE DABO coach the team! DO IT!

No comments: