Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midweek Entertainment Report 10/21/09

Lil Wayne spells DNA, She-Pratt gets a nose job, Erin makes OLIVIA seem likeable, Chris Brown thanks his fans, Oprah gets ready to interview Sarah Palin and what does the L stand for in Samuel L Jackson? How about Left Out....

Ladies and gentlemen, the midweek entertainment report!

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

Lil Wayne is in a NYC courtroom today for a DNA hearing in regards to a gun case. The rapper could get 3.5 years if convicted of possession in a case that dates back to 2007. Perhaps he and TI could start a group on the inside. But seriously Lil Wayne, I thought you wanted us to think you were street with all of the tear tats you have. Maybe not. I don't know. Sorry I don't think I could name one Lil Wayne song. I still am confused as to why rapper switched from Big to Lil? Just wondering. I guess the Atkins thing really caught on....

Speaking of quasi-rappers, Chris Brown kicks off a Fan Appreciation Tour, by I'm guessing NOT punching and biting his fans. (Oh will he play the doublemint song?) And PS, if I'm a dad of a teenage girl (his intended audience, one would think) I'm not letting my kid go and see this guy. Just saying.

Oprah will interview Sarah Palin. Interesting. She wouldn't do it before the election, but she will now. OK. And I wonder if Obama gave her the go-ahead to do this interview since I don't think she does much without his consent.

Hey, HOW IN THE WORLD can you make Black Dynamite and NOT include Samuel L Jackson? You get Arsenio Hall, but NOT SLJ? Bad move there producers.

Let's move to the MTV portion of the MWER...
Hey Justin Bobby, Italy called, they asked to be removed from your stomach. I thought it was funny when Kristin said that she wasn't going to do what Audrina did with regards to Justin Bobby and that is let him push her around and take advantage of her and treat her poorly....and she says to Lo or the Bartender (I don't remember which one) "Strike One." So you are going to give him two more chances? Sounds like you are JUST like Audrina.
I laughed when Brody turned 26. Considering he has one birthday per season and there are 3 seasons a year, I'd have figured he was 38 by now.
It is good to see Charlie is back on the show. I needed a reminder of likely what I look like when I forget to shave for 6 days. The sad thing is....he does it on purpose.
Can some one remind me when She-Pratt and Kristin became friends? I thought they hated each other in the season premiere? Maybe not...
Finally, She-Pratt got a nose job! (and lip work according to wifey. I also think she had some of the fat sucked out of her face, but Wifey disagreed.) And it just happened between episodes. Doesn't that sort of thing take a while? I am starting to get confused with the timeline of the show and the real calendar....

Moving on to THE CITY...Hey Erin, way to make me start feeling bad for Olivia. Never thought it could happen, but what is up with that? You tell HER that SHE has the bad attitude? Wha...huh? I actually felt bad for Olivia there. And I think you are hotter Erin, but come on. PS, what is it with the name Erin and The City. Everyone with that name starts out hot, then becomes a beyotch. Oh well.
And can some one please tell Whitney that she is, what 22? 23? and that Freddie guy is clearly 30+. Stick with the younger brother. Just a word of warning. That guy was too old to date you when you were BORN!

Have a great rest of the week. Nip/Tuck tonight and The Ruins. Hopefully Wes knocks Johnny Banana out. Sorry Roomie, I've turned on Johnny B.

No comments: