Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stuff I'm thankful for 2010

It is a little late on Thanksgiving night, but I thought I'd put out there what I am thankful for (some of at least) in 2010

My wife. Seriously what did I do to deserve her? I thank goodness everyday she hasn't come to her senses.

My family. They are dysfunctionally perfect. And my close friends are really more like family now.

My dogs. They are needy and one is a crapsack, but they are my doggies.

My Alma Mater. I LOVE my school (The University of Georgia). Seriously the best four years of my life. I made my friends for life there, met my wife, found my profession and became a man (get your mind out of the gutter...)

My house. Hey, I'm glad I'm not homeless.

Now, on to the less serious things.

Aaron Murray. I have stopped fretting over the Tom Savage decision and now just hope that Zach Mettenberger doesn't come back to bite us in the butt, but I have been a HUGE fan of Murray this year. He is ALREADY special. He's gonna be a good one, maybe even Richt's first Heisman winner at Georgia.

Mark Fox. Actually just glad Felton is gone. he took what Felton HAD and made it a dangerous squad. They are going to the Big Dance THIS YEAR and won't need a fluke four wins in four days to do it.

The off-week last week for Georgia football so I could spend a day watching everyone else without having to worry about the Dawgs result.

Snowy Saturdays in January. Haven't had one in a while, but I'm looking forward to it, MAYBE.

High School football in Georgia on Friday Nights. Ahhhh, the future of football right in front of me

High school basketball in Georgia starting soon. Not as much talent in each game like in GHSFB, but still some REAL players.

Pecan Pie. That crap is GOOD.

Mashed potato bar. Bacon, gravy, cheese, sour cream. Are you KIDDING ME?

Smoothie King. Chocolate peanutbutter blast. Heaven

Lee Corso making Kirk laugh EVERY Saturday morning.

Jeff Probst making smartass comments during Survivor challenges. THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T EATEN JEFF!

When a football coach says something real. Steve Spurrier, thanks.

That Geico commercial with the last little pig.

When they show the record of Non-BCS conference schools in the BCS bowls and the one loss (before last year) was Georgia smacking Hawaii around.

My Pam Ward and Lou Holtz impressions

I am sure there is other stuff too, but that is a quick peak at what I'm thankful for this year

No comments: