Tuesday, August 4, 2009

If you want me to watch, I'll need More to Love...

Fox re-aired last week's premire of More To Love last night, and I was able to take in the episode in the commercial breaks of Gossip Girl. I must say that I was a tad disappointed. I also get disappointed with new television shows because they always fail to live up to my expectations.
Alas....
It has been a while since A Double Shot at Love (the only dating show I watch. Sorry, I don't watch the Bachlor/ette or Falva of Love or I Love New York. I forget who these things work), so I must say that the first episode was a bit lame. ALL he did was meet the girls, then waddle around and try and make out with each of the girls. I realize they cannot move that fast, so that is probably why not much action happened, but COME ON....
Honestly, when I saw some of the ladies I thought, "She's not overly huge, she's just tall, 6'2 and maybe a BIT overweight," or, "she's not that big."

But there were a few that were pushing the limits of their dresses. And what was up with some of the dresses? As my grandfather used to say, "Last year's dress, this year's a$$." Hey, just because they MAKE that size, doesn't mean you should buy it and wear it. JUST SAYING. If you ARE big, there are ways to hide it. You could wear more flattering outfits, though I am sure Fox (who put their weights on the screen EVERYTIME they gave a confessional) MADE them wear revealing, low cut garmets. I also wonder if Fox made the one chick jump in the pool. That was weird. And she did it TWICE? Was there water left in the pool? (Sorry, that was too easy!)

Let's hope that they dude quits being a douchebag and starts being real. Because he was being a douchebag. "Maybe I could get a besso?" Tool! But maybe now that all of the intros are out of the way we can get the show I was hoping for. Come on Fox, let's pick it up. I REALLY want to like this show. I hope it turns out.

PS, and I am STILL waiting for some one (VH1, are you listening) to do a Shot at Love show with a MALE bisexual host. Could you imagine if Stephen from Paris Hilton's BFF started looking for love. Fabulous men catfighting with each other and with women. It would be AWESOME! ANd you KNOW we'd get some great drama....just saying. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments: