Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Little too "Marissa" for her own good

I saw that Mischa Barton has been stopped by the real police and not just officer Stutts from The OC Chrismukkah: Episode 1.

Marissa er, Mischa, now 21 was arrested early Thursday morning in West Hollywood and according to yahoo "reportedly booked on suspicion of driving under the influence, possessing an illegal narcotic and driving with an invalid license." [I wonder if when she was pulled over, she "acted" confused. Give me "Drunk and Confused."]

According to hollyscoop.com, which first reported the incident, Barton was "tooling along in her white Range Rover when she was pulled over at the corner of La Cienega and Santa Monica boulevards."

The arrest report stated that she was pulled over at 2:46 a.m., booked at 3:10 a.m. at the nearby Sheriff's Department station and was still in custody as of 11 am. She's being held on $10,000 bail.

I guess she was trying to relive the glory days that were The OC. Good career move there, leaving the series early for a great career doing BeBe ads......but I guess she would have just done the same thing a few months later. Though, if Marissa was still on the show, maybe it doesn't get cancelled because Ryan becomes a cage fighter. But then we'd never have gotten to see the breakout performance of Taylor Townsend.......

But come on. Who DIDN'T see this coming? I wonder if, when pulled over she delivered her classic, signature line, "Hey!?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha....when I saw this news I couldn't wait to see your commentary on it.