Friday, December 14, 2007

Pretty Sure I called that one...

I saw this on yahoo.....And I am pretty sure I called it about Dom.

Casting notices have circulated online for a second season of "A Shot at Love" and "That's Amore!" -- a new dating show starring goofy "Shot at Love" castoff Domenico Nessi. MTV won't confirm that either is in the works, but Tequila says the network did approach her about taking another "Shot at Love."
"They're talking about it," Tequila says. "I don't want to think about it so fast. I just got settled in. If it doesn't work out, then maybe there could be another season. Right now, I'm just happy where I am."


By the way, his show would TOTALLY work. He was the New York of Shot at Love. You could tell the entire time he was angling for his own show. He started out crazy, then showed his tender/innocent side. The producers most likely got into Tila's ear and said, "we know he won't win, but keep him around for a spinoff." You KNOW that happened. Yep. Called it. Thank you!

No comments: