Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sports by Fletch, and so much more

So I finally broke down and decided to open up a blog site. I know, it being free and all, what took me so long. Well it took me quite a while to get started on myspace too, but I finally did and now I've finally gotten a blog. Just so you know, this won't just be a sports site. While sports are my first love (you know, other than my wonderful bride-to-be and my family), I do love me some Pop Culture as well. I like to think I am a bit of a pop culture buff, so this blog will feature not just a daily sports hit, but also a daily pop-culture hit as well.

So check back and offer feedback if you want to. Every now and then I am going to have guest writers appear to offer insight to music, other areas of sports, movies, whatever. So I hope you guys enjoy that.

Finally, I am not exactly THE most computer savvy guy, so the blog may just be kind of plain until I can figure out how to improve the look of this thing. But hey, this will be an adventure.
PS, tune in this Saturday morning to Sports Radio 790 the Zone (www.790thezone.com) to hear the final edition of High School High 5 for the season. And pick up a copy of Score Atlanta since I have about 6 articles in that one(www.scoreatl.com).
Thanks for reading.
Fletcher Proctor
ps fletcherdoessports was already taken so I went with sportsbyfletch to avoid confusion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sports by Fletch is a much catchier name anyway. Congratulations on the new blog, I've already bookmarked it. Someday when you're famous, don't forget who you oldest and most dedicated reader is.