Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Maybe his problem is his choices.....

So I read on yahoo where a guy is suing several NYC and LA night clubs such as Lotus and China Club because he feels that "Ladies Night" is discriminatory. Really? You have a problem with this?

Do you have a problem with a club trying to do ANYTHING it can to attract women there so men like yourself will WANT to go there?

Now then, if your lawsuit was against these clubs charging money to enter, I would support it.

That is something I just don't get. Why would you PAY to get into a bar/club, only to turn around and have to OVERpay for drinks? Let me preface this by saying that my idea of going out to a club/bar is Taco Mac or Locos or Taco Stand. But if any of those places charged me JUST TO GET IN, I would go someplace else.

Or if I paid to get in and then my stuff was free, I'd do that then. But it is my understanding that these people pay for the right to pay $8 for a Bud Light. That is messed up.

Now if he has to pay a cover to hear a band, that is fine. I understand that. But paying to dance to a DJ? Gimmie a break.

Maybe I am not "Hollywood" enough, but that just seems crazy to me.

So to this guy filing the lawsuit, I say go to a club that you DON'T have to pay to get in.

And PS, thank goodness Pamela Anderson and her husband of 10 weeks are getting back together 2 days after she filed for divorce. I mean, I don't think Rick Salomon has had time to make a sex video of these two yet. Instead of One Night In Paris, One afternoon mounting the Alps?

No comments: