Friday, July 31, 2009

First NYC's homeless, now Bravo...

Great! Atlanta is being invaded by CRAP! Wifey was flipping through the channels last night after SYTYCD ended (What was Cat wearing? She looked like a Christmas tree ornament!) and she stopped on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I stayed in the room for about 6 minutes until my head was about to explode.
A woman (I don't know their names, sorry. I didn't wait that long) who is getting divorced from former Falcon Bob Whitfield has decided to throw an Independence Party. I think I remember reading in the AJC that she is seeking a 7-figure settlement because her lawyer said she cannot read. Yeah. He said she's illiterate. AWESOME! So she can EASILY get a job without the ability to read...But she is going to spend HOW much on an INDEPENDENCE PARTY? She is going to fly in on a helicopter?

My head was about to explode. I had to leave the room.

Then I remembered New York City's mayor is going to start flying and Greyhounding NYC's homeless to Atlanta. AWESOME. Can we send you these "Housewives" in return?

Between the "Real Housewives" (Several of which aren't even married I discovered. How can you be a housewife if you AREN'T EVEN MARRIED?) and the "REAL WOMEN" on Fox's More to Love, I feel bad for Wifey. She isn't a real "woman" because she's less than a size 16 and she isn't a real "housewife" because she's married. That stinks. I guess Roomie and Cake and Lara and Sandy aren't real either. But what is INTERESTING is they are all married women who live in the Atlanta area....WOW.

No comments: