Friday, July 3, 2009

If my kid EVER ends up on this show, SHOOT ME

I am watching My Super Sweet 16 (on Style, but it is the show from MTV) and if my daughter ever ends up like this just-turned 16 yo, please shoot me. Not only is she a beyotch, but she is crying about wanting to go to Dunkin Donuts. Ummm, maybe the reason your party dress doesn't fit is because you just ate two dozen Dunkin Donuts!

Just a thought parents of this girl, instead of the Audi you bought her, maybe you should have gone to see McNamara and Troy. Might have been a better gift.

Just saying. The cost probably would have been the same and THEN she possibly could have been popular for her looks instead of just the money of her adopted parents.

That is just me throwing that out there....

PS, why is this show on Style and not MTV?

No comments: