Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Midweek Entertainment report 7/22/09

Emma Watson to the States, my pick for Paris goes down, Obama backlash begins, Sebass kicks Taylor's ass.

LADIES AND GENTS, it's the MIDWEEK ENTERTAINMENT REPORT!

(Mas clapping!)

Emma Watson has announced that she will attend university in the States! SWEET! What, who is Emma Watson? I'm just kidding. I know who she is. She was in Harry Potter, right? Regardless, I feel like America has gotten one back after we lost Amanda Bynes' character to Oxford in What a Girl Wants. GO USA!

Last night, Paris Hilton used Kathy Griffin to help her decide to send Elena and Amanda home as she seeks outs a new BFF. Those two were the ONLY real options left other than Stephen, and now CLEARLY Stephen will take the title of New BFF. Is Paris Hilton REALLY going to be friends with someone named Tiniceia? And Crier Girl wouldn't make it as Paris' BFF, especially when someone called her a "Rags to Riches" story. That would get her bawling. Congrats Stephen, I guess it is EVERY boy's dream to grow up and one day be BFF with Paris Hilton.

Speaking of FABULOUS BOYS, I caught up on my NYC Prep last night and saw that PC basically called the juniors Virgins, and I am not certain why they got so pissed. Ummm, it is true. Unless it isn't, in which case, YOU ARE FLIPPIN' 15. WHORE! My favorite part of last week's episode was Sebastian telling Public school Taylor (who thought it would be a good idea to wear crotchless panties to a dance recital) to F-off. Nice work. Although I think all of the "you know"s is getting a BIT old there Sebass. If I know, then why are you asking if I know. And if I didn't, then you just told me. THANKS!

Finally, I guess Obama isn't as popular as he once was. He is now begging the networks for airtime, the same networks that used to want to broadcast him sleeping because it would bring in ratings. He had the door slammed in his face by Fox (because they'd rather put Mary Murphy aka Paula-lite on the airwaves. Better for America...) and NBC said, "we are flying a fat British woman over the pond, so you either move your address, or WE aren't showing it either!" I guess CBS and ABC just don't have better programming on Wednesdays. But how interesting 6 months time is. Maybe it is backlash for him killing that fly....

Have a great rest of the week everybody!

No comments: