Monday, December 7, 2009

Are you sure it wasn't an AC Joint injury?

So Urban Meyer, after getting his butt kicked by 19 points, was admitted into a Florida hospital for dehydration on Saturday night.
Ha.
That's what I have to say. Ha. Do we think perhaps he was dehydrated after swearing at the officials and throwing his headset about four times in the second half?
I actually thought if ANYBODY would have gone to the hospital for dehydration, it would have been Tim Tebow after all of his CRYING.

Seriously, what is up with the crying? That is what I want to know! Umm Tim is the FIRST person to do the Gator chomp is an Alabama player's face when he throws a TD (like he did in the first quarter) but when he loses, he cries? REALLY? And then when Wolfson, instead of interviewing a player from the WINNING TEAM (like Ingram, who may have won himself the Heisman, or McElroy who outplayed Tebow), goes right up to the bawling Tebow and sticks a mic in his face. After waiting about three seconds to whimper one last time, he says how great Alabama was, all while looking at the ground and not allowing me to believe him.
What a poor sport he is. He is the first to dance and clap and jump and skip when they win, but after a loss, he cries. He cried last year after the Ole Miss game and now he is crying again. Poor sport. And don't give me "Oh he is so emotional." Learn to be a good sport.
Wifey told me that she thought he was classy but I had to point out to her that he was lying. He really didn't believe Alabama was so good. If he did, he would have NOT BEEN CRYING and he would have been a man and looked into the camera so I might have believed him.
He is a poor sport when he wins and he is a poor sport when they lose. At least he didn't pull a LeBron by just walking away. Of course, maybe LeBron went to the locker room to go cry. If that was the case, I'm glad Tebow cried in front of America. I also wonder if some one captured all of those tears and took them to a hospital. I saw a sign in Gainesville for Gameday once that said Tebow's tears cure cancer...too bad he's never cried. Umm, he has now. Let's hope that smug jerk with the sign was there to put them in test tubes for distribution.

And Kudos to Paul Johnson for finally winning something at Georgia Tech. I mean, what was the last thing they won at Tech? 1990? (Check out 790thezone.com for the Paul Johnson interview on-demand if you are confused as to the reference.) Clemson/GT was an exciting game to watch and it really did come down to who had the ball last GT did and they won. I mentioned this yesterday on my radio show, what happens when the Chan Gailey athletes depart GT? Can Paul Johnson, with his system, get those athletes like a Jonathan Dwyer and Josh Nesbitt or will CPJ's system turn the average athlete into an "ACC PLAYER OF THE YEAR" player? Maybe it will. A Conference title certainly helps things out. And now GT can go into a recruit's home and say "Well we've finally won something in the last 20 years! Of course, in this ACC title year, we couldn't beat a bad Georgia team, but HEY, WE'RE NOW THE TALLEST MIDGET!" That is SURE to get the recruits, especially the defensive ones!

Finally, TCU and Boise State will play in the Fiesta and THANK GOODNESS. Now maybe Orrin Hatch will shut up AND I only don't have to watch ONE bowl game, ie the Fiesta. I wouldn't have watched the Sugar if Florida had to play TCU (but now I get Cincy/UF, which should be great because a tearful Tebow promised that no one will ever work as hard has he will to win a meaningless bowl game.) or Boise State had played GT in the Orange Bowl. Snore. That meant I couldn't have watched TWO of them, but now I can just boycott ONE bowl game. AWESOME. Hey Senator Hatch, how about you work on the ECONOMY or Iraq or unemployment? How about you work on some way for me to KEEP my money instead of the President getting to take all of it and giving it to lazy people. Change? Yeah, that's about all I have left from my paycheck...

No comments: