Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Midweek Entertainment report 8/27/08

The plebians are suing Tommy, a shot at Dancing with the starz and an azzclown breaks it off with his woman.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the midweek entertainment report!
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

Apparenlt 12 extras are suing Tom Cruise and United Artist for a combined 11M for suffering broken bones, cuts and bruises during filming when the side panel of a truck flew open and apparently struck the German extras. This happened over a year ago on the set of Valkyrie. All were taken to the hospital and treated, but now they are trying to get a little under a Mil per person for the booboos they suffered. First off, don't people sign waivers when they step on a movie set? Number 2, why wait a year? Third, you are a freaking EXTRA. Go away. Tom, don't pay them. Wait are they going to do? NOT go and see your movie. Well then I guess Tom Cruise hurt me, because I'M not going to see that movie.

I wanted to comment on the new cast of Dancing with the Stars. I know I don't watch this show, but I thought I'd comment on all of the poor schmoos that are doing it to try and stay relevant.
-Susan Lucci. I'm guessing that she won't win. HA. (that would be funnier if you know it took her something like 16 years to win an Emmy. Now that I've had to explain it, not so funny).
-Lance Bass, the gay former N*sync-er will try and win a few years after Joey Fat-one tried. Ummm, this guy DANCED. Shouldn't that DQ him? and let's just hope this doesn't lead to a making of On The Line2. PS. I saw where he will be dancing with Lacey Schwimmer of SYTYCD fame. Interesting. I would have thought he would have wanted to dance with her brother Benji. For obvious reasons.)
-Kim Kardashian. Let's just hope that when the judges go to the video tape to review some of her moves, they don't put in the wrong tape.......
-Warren Sapp. Why?

Finally, I see where Michael Bolton and Nicollette Sheridan have ended their engagment, which began back in March of 2006. They apparently dated in the early 90s too. I was wondering by they would break it off, but then I realized, that they could probably never be lovers, if they couldn't be friends. JUST SAYING.

Thanks everybody! And HEY, FOOTBALL STARTS TOMORROW!

No comments: