Thursday, August 7, 2008

So you THINK you can dance?

To be completely honest, I have not followed this season as closely as I have previous seasons because I have been doing EVHEI many a Wednesday night, so I can't very well walk into 790 and turn on SYTYCD. well, I could but I'd never hear the end of it.

But I did catch last night's final voting show (Tonight is the grand finale, where America's Favorite dancer is revealed). My guess as for Champ...Twitch. He might be the worst of the remaining dancers, but he is everyone's favorite. Plus Wifey voted for him 6 times.

I thought Nigel's statement that Joshua and Katee [sic] were the best couple ever on the show...Maybe a little much? How about Danny and Lacy last season? BETTER. How about Travis and that blonde chick the year before? So forgive me if Joshua and Katee [sic] aren't the best couple EVER on the show. But then he also said that Will didn't deserve to be in the finale. So his credibility was shot right there. But I would have been upset if Will had won and Danny didn't last year.

I also think that Joshua could clearly jump RIGHT OUT of the building. WOW. Dude has ups. I think he made the right call with going with Dance, because could he REALLY have gone on to be a track star or football star with his size? Probably not. Will he go on to be a successful dancer? Well he certainly has a stronger foothole than he did, IMO.

Also, I know Nigel said this was perhaps the best final four ever...really? Last year's final four puts this one to SHAME. Same with two years ago's final four. This was third....of four. Wow. Last year though with Sabra, Danny, Lacy and Neal (Neil?). THAT was a final four to rival this past year's NCAA field.

And lastly, Cat was looking FINE last night. But I am married, so I will just say she really did a good job holding the mic.

Twitch should win tonight. A popper has never won it. He'd be a good one to break that string!

No comments: