Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two MAJOR disappointments for This Guy

So two things have really disappointed me recently....
Let's start with this season of The Hills
I'm sorry, but I am kind of getting tired of the boring old, same old same old story lines. HEY HILLS WRITERS, we get it. LC and Speidei don't like each other. WE GET IT. quit hitting us over the head with it. Also, we get that Twitney and LC's "boss" at People's Revolution is a beyotch. And that poor girl that worked there...it's about time she was fired. Wow. Did she not watch the show to see how she was portrayed?
But I WILL say that I do think Spencer is fantastic. I mean without him, we wouldn't have had this gold from last nights show:
"If I could unmake you as my sister, I WOULD."
"If there are two ships and you aren't on one, you've jumped ships"
and my favorite..."it's like asking Iran and Israel to get along!'
Hey writers, maybe some ORIGINAL story lines. and ps, that doesn't mean getting LC and Brody back together. JUST SAYING. And hey, where is Newport Harbor? I need Grant

I have also been disappointed with Taylor Swift's recent songs. THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME. I liked teardrops on my guitar and Our Song, but every other song sounds JUST LIKE THEM. I liked the originals. Not so much every OTHER one that sounds just like it. If she writes her own stuff, maybe her manager needs to take her aside and say, "Listen, Taylor, maybe we could get a few other folks in here to collaborate with you? Perhaps?"

Not trying to hate. I'm not mad. Just disappointed........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roomie, maybe now that you're 27 (and a dude), you're growing out of shows/artists that gear towards teenage girls?

Question - do you still like Amanda Bynes movies?