Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Midweek Entertainment report 8/6/08

Paris for Prez, Does America have Talent?, Michelle Tanner won't talk, and Who is the Riddler?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Midweek entertainment report!
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

John McCain used a shot of Paris Hilton in a negative Obama ad and that made the Hiltons all pissy. First off, I thought it was funny that Mr. and Mrs. Hilton were mad at McCain for making fun of their daughter, if you don't want her to be the butt of jokes, don't let her be a butt in real life. Then they said they felt backstabbed because they had donated money to McCain's campaign. Ummm 4600 is nice, but that is not enough for him to say, "Oh I am SOOOO SORRY. I should bow down to you Hiltons!" But I need to move on. Paris released a video saying how she now thinks she is running for president. I understand it is all a joke. What I have to say is, Johnny, why did you bring up Paris? Now you have to deal with that and it is being pointed out how OLD you are. Just saying. This NEVER would have happened if Josh Lyman or Jill Taylor were running your campaign!

So America's Got Talent is moving to Vegas. (I am guessing that is their Hollywood? I don't know, I've never watched the show) Could someone PLEASE explain to me the point of this show? Is it a singing competition? Is it a stupid human pet tricks show? How do you judge a guy that swallows swords v a 4 year old singer? Who wins these things? What happens to them? I would start watching the show, but I think I'd get frustrated with it since I cannot seem to grasp the concept without watching.

Why won't Mary-Kate Olsen talk to the DEA? Apparently she wants immunity before she answers any questions regarding the accidental overdose death of Heath Ledger. The Feds want to know how he got two painkillers (oxycodone and hydrocodone) likely with falsified prescriptions. Hey half-of-Michelle Tanner, just answer the questions. The blonde hoebag from Dawson's Creek answered the questions. (PS, I am calling Jen Lindley aka Michelle Williams that because I am 4 episodes into season 2 and she IS acting like a hoebag. Just saying) Just go along with the questions, you can't get yourself in trouble. The fifth amendment prevents that, if you have a good lawyer. And if you got him the drugs, then maybe you should go to your room and wait for Uncle Joey to come make you feel better by doing Bullwinkle

Finally, speaking of Heath Ledger as a former Batman villain (well, not really, but I am trying here) the rumors are spreading faster than Jen's legs on Dawson's Creek (ba-da CHEEE!). Who will be the next villan in the Batman series. Right now, some of the rumors out there include Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Penguin, Johnny Depp as Riddler (And he'll probably win MTV's Actor in a comedy for that role) and/or Angelina as Catwoman. Jessica Biel and Amy Adams have also been linked to that role, but COME ON, Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? That sight of her in a Catwoman leather suit would break EVERY boxoffice record EVER. Chris Nolan needs to make this happen, Cap'n. All I am saying. And the good part about this is, the Dark Knight TOTALLY set up for a third movie. It was a two-run home run and I can't wait for the grand slam.

Until next week, Everybody!
PS, big ups to 1250 WSSP in Milwaukee for letting me talk a little Braves baseball on their State Farm pregame show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you're FINALLY watching all of Dawson's Creek. When you're done there, you know where you can get 90210 :)