Monday, September 15, 2008

Katie Holmes is SERIOUSLY starting to piss me off

I was extremely excited when Pacey and Joey got onto a boat and sailed off for a summer, but now that they are back (PS, I have just started watching Pacey's Creek from the beginning since I never saw the first four seasons originally) she is doing to Pacey EXACTLY what she did to Dawson....MAKE the boyfriend AND THE VIEWER HATE HER!

I mean HONESTLY, I thought you LOVED Pacey, but then you go all uberbitch on him. Is that necessary? And how about you pick a few more fights with him? Oh, and can we PLEASE move past Dawson and all of that drama? And another note to Dawson, why were you mad at Pacey? All he did was get the girl. Shouldn't you be more mad at the girl for offering herself to you, WHICH YOU TURNED DOWN, then you are shocked when she goes elsewhere? Come on DCreek. But way to get back at Pacey, start dating his sister. That'll show him. Wait. No, no it won't.

I also noticed that Dawson went from the Buttcut to the greasy look. I have to say that this is better.

Bottom line, Dawson and Joey, it THEY were on the True Love in the hurricane, I'd have LEFT them out there. That's right. Let them tough it out.
Then Pacey could have gotten with another chick (just not Crazy Andie or druggie-slut since the age of 11 Jen Lindley.)

Also, this Drew Valentine guy. I am glad the show decided to bring Abby Morgan back in the form of a male. Kind of like when The OC brought Luke back as Volcheck.
Glad to see the writers don't put themselves into a corner.....

No comments: