Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The final season of Prisonbreak has me PUMPED!

So I don't KNOW that it is the final season of Prisonbreak, but I am thinking that the storylines have been exhausted after Michael and Linc are supposed to take down the Company. Once they do that, what more is there to do?
Some thoughts from last night's double episode....
Did Michael and Sara sleep together in that bed scene in the motel? and if so, did Linc just hang out in the other room? Also, how did Dr. Bailey's husband find them so fast, but he didn't know who bailed them out until the end of the second episode? Just wondering.

So LJ and Sophia are still just hanging in Panama? Are they coming back?

Why is Bellick in on this team? Isn't he just facing a charge in the US of "Aiding a fugitive?" How much of a sentence does that REALLY carry? Come on. Also, when Brad's mom was driving them back into the country, why did the border patrol not arrest Sucre RIGHT THERE?

I TOTALLY think that Michael Rapapport (spelling...) is a half-brother of linc and michael. I am calling this one. In fact, I called it on September 1 at 8:42 pm. I want that on the record.

Going forward, I am thinking that this season might be the second best ever (#1 was clearly the best). It gives the vibe of a Mission Impossible-type feel, which pumps me up. I was a fan of that movie.

So sit back and watch ole Wentworth Miller and his intense eyes and enjoy what could be the BEST show on TV this fall. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and call it.

No comments: