Thursday, September 11, 2008

Season 3 recap of Pacey's Creek

I've ALREADY said that I am renaming the show Pacey's Creek. He is the better character. When he smiles, wow. Birds flutter, angels sing....ok, maybe I crossed the line, but he is just 10X the cooler character than Dawson.
I think the producers realized their goof and I think it is kind of funny that the character who the show is NAMED AFTER was in the background for most of the third season. He was just NOT a likeable character.

I think it speaks volumes about the actors themselves. Joshua Jackson has gone on to appear in several movies and is now in the new hot show Fringe (which I will be watching come Sunday night. I missed it the other day due to radio obligations. I also missed The Island last night on MTV. I hope it is coming on sometime this weekend. I love some MTV-as long as Russell Brand isn't involved.), while JVDB is NOWHERE to be found. Just saying.....

But when Dawson started crying during the season finale, I laughed. GOOD. YOU DESERVE IT! And when Joey dumped Pacey for Dawson's friendship, it made me root against her too. But now that she's back on a boat for the summer with Pacey, things are good.

Bottom line, I don't know why Joey would even want to consider Douchebag Dawson's friendship over Winning-man Whitter and his awesomeness is beyond me. Makes me question he judgment. Katie Holmes in real life marrying Tom Cruise doesn't do anything to calm my fears.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a) I love that you're calling it Pacey's creek. Totally agree
b) When Joey asks for permission to get on Pacey's boat - that might be my favorite Creek moment ever.

Anonymous said...

well she DOES ask permission to come aboard. is she predicting the future?