Monday, September 29, 2008

That Dawson is a crafty one

By this time you have probably guessed (correctly) that I am in the Pro-Pacey club. I think Dawson is a douchebag, at least through the first 18 episodes of season 4. I am going back to watch the entire Dawson's Creek series since I missed it the first time around. Well I have learned through watching this show is that Dawson sucks. They should have called it Pacey's Creek.
But I DO have to say touche to Dawson for his recent move with giving Joey money so she can go to Worthington. Good move there DC. What he is doing there is saying, "Yeah Pacey, you might be her favorite over me right now, but if I can't have her in Capeside, you can't either, because she is outta here!"
Now Pacey is going to have to either move to wherever Worthington is, or lose Joey.

Nice move DC. I have to hand it to you. You are one sneaky illegitimate child.

Other thoughts from this season 4 thus far.........
Where does Tobey live? I thought Jack was the only gay guy in Capeside? And if he DOESN'T live there, is he driving down to tutor kids and to drive drunk teens home? And how old is he? This show has so many inaccuracies it is driving me crazy!

And another PS, that driving drunk teens home service Jen was community serving...when they take the kids home, do they call the cops too since the kids are underage? Just wondering.

Did Dawson REALLY think that guy was going to give him a free tire and ride? Wouldn't that have been cleared up back at this guy's autobody shop on Senior Ditch day....which happened to fall in the middle of the week? HUH? Our senior skip day was on a Friday. Wouldn't that make sense? Yes, it would.

Also, after AI Brooks passed away, if I'm a 70+ single man in Capeside and I see Grams, I am WALKING AWAY. She is like a widowmaker spider. She dates you, you die. She walks my way, I cross the street.

Why is everyone giving Drew a hard time? Was it HIS fault that when he gave Jen an expensive birthday present that she then allowed Andie McPhee to "hold onto" for her when Jack approached? NO! NO it wasn't. I DO blame Jen on that one. If she didn't want the drugs, THROW THEM AWAY. But to go and frame Drew for the whole senior prank? That's wrong.

Oh, can someone please tell Jen that sleeping around at the age of 12 and drinking like a fish before you become a teenager isn't really hurting your parents. JUST YOU! Oh, I saw my dad sleeping with an 18 year old. I'll become an alcoholic slut. THAT'LL show him! Yeah Jen. YOU SHOWED HIM!

Finally, Gretchen, you are 21 and you are dating a 17 year old guy. In Virginia that's called Statutory Rape. Is Capeside REALLY hurting for guys that much? Or is she one of those pedophile types? ALso, that waterfront house in which she and Pacey reside...she can afford that bartending at Leary's Fresh Fish? REALLY?

But overall I am LOVING this series. Can't wait to see the season 4 finale!

No comments: