Friday, June 12, 2009

Congrats Jenosh!

Sportsbyfletch would like to say a big Congrats to Roomie and JCole and wish them luck tomorrow when they officially take the plunge. I am excited about being able to be there for your big day.

JCole, you've landed a good one. Treat her right or I will follow through on that speech I gave you at Tijuana Joe's. Roomie, I'm glad I could be the little sister you never had (don't worry, that's only mildly insulting) as well as the best Roommate ever. (Your words, but hey, what can I say?)

Bottom line, I am honored to have two friends that I will treasure always and I am glad I can share in your day. I love you both and wish you many great moments together as you embark on your journey.

1 comment:

P Sleazy said...

All the best relationships start with Pool Volleyball.

It's a fact! Congrats Joenn!