Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Midweek entertainment report 6/24/09

PC snaps, Ed McMahon passes, Jon minus Kate, Rihanna doesn't bite back in court.

Ladies and gentlemen, the MIDWEEK ENTERTAINMENT REPORT!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

NYC Prep debuted last night and I must say that "The Real Gossip Girl" show pails in comparison to Laguna Beach: The real OC. Why....#1 because Bravo is doing it instead of MTV and #2 because on Laguna Beach, the actors...er characters were HOT, whereas on NYC Prep they look inbred due to blueblood crossbreeding. Between Jess i (the "i" was too lazy to catch up to the rest of her name) and Camile (how far apart are her eyes?) these people just are NOT attractive. Throw in Sebastian's Sandy Cohen eyebrows and suddenly you realize that NYC chicks will "hook up" with anything that has money. (Though I question what hook up means to a 15 year old. just saying...) Lastly, while Jess i hates the Gossip Girl show, PC seems to have embraced it and character Chuck Bass since he seems to have modeled himself after the playboy. Even the snapping and the throwing of the water bottle, not to mention his mocking girls that are months younger than he by asking if they are 12. Chuck Bass-lite. Of course I will continue to watch, but it isn't as good as Gossip Girl and not nearly as good as Laguna Beach was. Hopefully it gets better...
Meanwhile, I had to miss Paris Hilton's search for a new BFF, but I caught bits and pieces in the commercials, just enough to see douchebag Doug not like the cold duck and tinkerbell snap at some guy that had earlier rollerbladed around wearing just a thong. I figured those two guys thrown in were to screw up the real contestants, but I guess they are real? I will need to rewatch the full episode before commenting further, but he Stefanie, QUIT CRYING! You are getting to be like that other whiney chick that was AGAIN up for discussion last night. And I guess your parents really were poor; they couldn't even afford to spell your name correctly!

Rihanna didn't testify against Chris Brown in court earlier this week and thus Brown receives 5 years probation. I am surprised Rihanna didn't throw Brown in jail so her peeps could go to work on him in prison. Maybe she will just sic the Jamacian mafia on him with machetes...

If I said that Ed McMahon died earlier this week, would that be accurate? YOU ARE CORRECT SIR! So sad that Phil Hartman is also dead. He did the best impression. I once met Ed McMahon at a blockbuster. Seemed nice enough.

Finally, the big news (I guess) Jon and Kate will divorce. They announced it on their show and the show will apparently go on hiatus. Can it just end? then Kate will have to get a real job and Jon can go back to his job that he was forced to give up for Kate to have a show. I am thinking that Kate is still trying to blame the media instead of just watching playback of the show where she was a beyotch, (according to my sources since I don't watch the show. Thank you Seano!)

That's it everybody, have a great rest of the week. NBA draft talk tomorrow then off to Arizona tomorrow night. Sorry but no SBF on Friday. I will work on the 2009 top 50 CFB players though while I am gone.

No comments: