Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't cross Sportsbyfletch. YOU WILL LOSE!

Some one queue up QUEEN.....Another bites the DUST!

Toodles Blaine Boyer. I appreciate that you are the "Pride of Walton," but your constantly suckery coming out of the Braves bullpen made you my whipping boy last year on Ed Voyles Honda Extra Innings. The fact that you had redhair just added to the fun. Paul Mac, Bobby and I made it our mission to drive him out of town, and though it took a while, Blaine is requiring a forwarding address. Shipped out to St. Louis for a minor leaguer. Yeppers. You, Braves fans, are WELCOME.

2009 has been pretty good for Sportsbyfletch since his campaign to give Felton the boot also paid off, as Dennis Felton became "Former UGA basketball coach" earlier this calendar year. I've gone on WAY too much about this topic. Let's just move on. LET'S GO FOX!

Remember in 2008 when Mark Teixeira said that he doesn't take Spring Training seriously? Yep, he said it. And EVHEI took it upon themselves to make sure Atlanta heard about it EVERY time he went 0-4 with two Ks, leaving 6 men on base. Hey Yankees fans, you guys enjoying Big Tex? If it were up to Sportsbyfletch, the guy would have been shipped out much earlier when the bounty was bigger than Krotchman and Stephen Marek. Oh well. (PS, SBF also wishes that the Braves could jump in the time machine and undo that deal. Matt Harrison, Neftali, Elvis and Salty, not to mention Beau Jones.....for Tex? Cripes!)

Do I take FULL credit for Keith Brooking "signing" with Dallas? No, not FULL credit. But I did call say that he should make the Pro Bowl every year in the PJ position. PJ, you may ask? Pile-Jumper. Ray Lewis has NOTHING on Keith Brooking! Take a look at his tackles at HOME v on the road over the last 8 years. Let's just say the Georgia Dome stat-keeper was a little nicer than other teams...

So DON'T CROSS Sportsbyfletch! Otherwise you will lose (eventually. It may take me a while, but HEY, grassroots campaigns usually do!) Who should I go after next? I am thinking of just ONE PERSON.........Josh Smith. Yeah bro, you keep hoisting up those 29 footers in the playoffs because you are bored. I guess 12M doesn't hold the attention it once did.

2 comments:

Sleazy P said...

I think the ultimate test would be to get someone hired actually or promoted on the depth chart.

Amazing that Josh Smith would play so well when he actually goes to the basket.

Could you work on maybe the falcons getting Tony Gonzalez and Glenn Dorsey?

Perhaps a bra for Mickleson.

SportsbyFletch target selector said...

You're right, Sleazy P. Perhaps I should use my powers for good. Hmmmmmm, I wonder if this is what Peter Parker feels like....