Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm tired of being blamed for stuff I didn't do!

I have decided that from now on, if I can't find a musical theme I want to talk about on Thursday, I will discuss a history subject.
Today, I will discuss why some Indians, excuse me Native Americans (even though I was born in American, thus making ME a Native American) are angry at Americans aka The White Man for stealing Manhattan from them for $24 worth of beads from them.

The thing I have to say is STOP BEING MAD AT US! Peter Minuit bought Manhattan for the DUTCH WEST INDIA CO from the Manhattan Indians. It was named New Amsterdam. The freaking Dutch ripped you off! Quite blaming Americans! True we stole it from the Dutch, but THEY bought it from you! Not us! Yell at THEM!

So I must say, if you are STILL pissed about that, get over it. OR be pissed at the right person. Yell at people with wooden shoes and live in Windmills. I do neither.

No comments: