Thursday, March 13, 2008

sorry, no music blog today...

I have a question about why it doesn't happen. Maybe it does and we just don't know about it. But still, I was wondering last night....

I was watching Gauntlet3 last night and I saw a commercial for the DVD release of The Hitman. Let me start off by saying that I haven't seen this movie, nor played the video game, but I am guessing it is about a hitman?
I posed this question to the bride-to-be and she looked at me like I was crazy.
So I will pose it here...
How come the Marines/Navy Seals, military-whatever doesn't adopt a VERY YOUNG orphan or foster kid, send him/her to a special training base and create the ultimate assassin/special ops agent team ever? It would be a Jason Bourne/Bourne Ultimatum situation, but still, wouldn't that be a good idea?
Train these kids to be the greatest covert special ops agents EVER?!
Maybe they do this already and we just don't know about it, but I think they should look into that. It would also help solve some of the problems with the foster care system. Get some of the kids out of there so the system can run more smoothly.

All I'm saying. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think that could work.

I can only hope that this ISN'T already happening and I have said too much and one of these assassins is sent to my IDAHO home to take me out...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you forget about the rights of these kids, your idea works.