Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Quick Mid-Week Entertainment report

Another kid for Punk'd and Punky, Pegleg gets paid and Shia LeBeouf misses a courtdate-he must have been digging holes again.
It's the Mid-week Entertainment report.............

Punky Brewster (I am sure she has a real name, but come on. She's Punky Brewster) and her husband (A producer from the show Punk'd, which I didn't realize was still on the air?) had their second child. The name is Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, and I have NO idea if JAGGER BLUE is a boy or a girl. I know you would say "well the baby also has Joseph as a name" but their other child is named Poet. Poet is a girl. Yeah.....I guess that is better than naming her Stripper.

Heather Mills got paid 48.7M from an English judge who then the next day called her out. She was seeking close to 200M from ex-husband and former Beatle Paul MCCartney, but she only got 23M pounds. WOW. Boy did she think SHE did something to earn that money other than only have a fake leg. I don't get that about golddiggers, I mean some women. How do they think they have ANY claim to money that the dude made WAY before they met. That would be like me marrying Julia Roberts tomorrow, then getting a divorce in three years, but say that I should get some of that Pretty Woman/Pelican Brief money. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright. Too bad Pegleg, but look at the brightside. The way the math works, you basically get 34K per day you were married to Paul.

Finally a bench warrant has been issued for the arrest of Shia LaBeouf because neither he, nor his lawyer appeared in court the day he was set to appear on misdemeanor charges from illegally smoking or something. I guess I just don't like this guy because Hollywood is telling me I should. He was in Holes and that terrible golf movie. And Hollywood has, for some reason, decided THIS guy is the new "YOUNG RISING STAR." I just don't get it. Whatever. Transformers, Disturbia. Enh. Kind of like Dakota Fanning. I would prefer to choose, opposed to having something TOLD to me.

No comments: