Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Midweek Entertainment report 11/19/08

The New Bond movie Kills(but it has a license), Paris's BFFs get "made over", TRL is donezo, and my dirty little secrets.

Ladies and gentlemen, It's the MIDWEEK ENTERTAINMENT REPORT!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

So the new Bond movie made over 70M in the opening weekend. Not bad. Not Dark Knight, but not bad in today's economy. I think a bunch of people went to see if you could tell that the Bond girl had six fingers on her left hand. You know, like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman used to have. Apparently she had the extra appendage removed as a child and the scars were CGIed out. Also, shouldn't there be a Bond boy now? Just wondering.......

So TRL is donezo. Wow. that was really news to me. I figured it was done a LONG time ago, but apparently the last episode of it was the other day. Hmmmm. I missed out on that one. When was it on recently? It used to be daily around 3-4 or something, right? Back when I was in high school it was a big deal. (Well sort of, it was always a BSB or N*sync song at the top) Are music videos still being made? The only place I would think to look is MTV, but unless the music video is a reality show, I don't think it airs anytime that I would watch.

Last night Paris Hilton's BFF2B were given a "makeover" by one of the previously voted out girls. All of the rejects of course gave the girls horrible makeovers, putting crap all over their faces and in their hair and whatnot. Except for Shelley. She was made over by Natasha and the rocker made the virgin look like a duranduran album cover. Everyone else looked like garbage while SHelley looked like an 80s Asian girl. Whatever. I thought it was funny when Mike Onch said that Lauren had a bad attitude while he/she was making her over. Umm, if you were waxing crap onto my face and putting shite in my hair, I wouldn't be thrilled.
Then Paris asked, "Why would Onch say that you had a bad attitude?" Lauren claimed that Onch was lying, but why didn't she just say, "You know Onch. You've sent him home. you don't think maybe he was a tad jealous so THAT'S why he said that and did that?" Plus Paris had to know the voted out b!tches would do that stuff. They were trying to be your best friend, so they MUST be shallow and superficial. Plus they know YOU are that way too, so attack the outside. Duh. When Lauren got sent packing, I was a little disappointed. Vanessa cries at the drop of a hat. She needed to go. I still say that Brit wins....

Finally, my All-American Rejects moment. Some dirty little secrets. Musically and television-wise. Come on, I'm not giving away the farm here.
-Katy Perry's Hot N Cold. I am hooked. I thought it was a horrible followup to I Kissed a Girl, but now I find myself listening to it and searching for it on my XM/Sirius (which PS, I was PISSED when that Merger happened. XM picked up and changed a bunch of its stations to Sirius stations. Such crap.)
-Pink's So What. I am humming that badadadadadadadadadadahdah. Wifey can't stand that. But I am. My bad.
Leonna Lewis's Better In Time. I wasn't a huge fan of Bleeding Heart, but Better in Time. I like it. I need to see if this chick is hot or not.
-John Mayer's Come When I call. Whenever I sing this, Wifey thinks I am talking to her and she ususally responds, "Because I'm not a dog. Go call Chimer!"
-Finally on Hidden Potential of HGTV, I ONLY watch Barry's episodes. Why? Because the preggers woman annoys me. #1, she puts a solarium in EVERY house. Hey, I don't NEED a solarium. What is this CLUE? Also, PLEASE HAVE THE BABY ALREADY! Come on! She's been preggers longer than Joe's wife on Family Guy. Anyways, Barry kicks her butt. His designs rock and I don't have to wonder if he is going to go into labor WHILE designing the house.

That's it. Football stuff tomorrow. Have a great rest of the week Everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roomie, you had me until John Mayer. I LOVE that hot-n-cold song, and "better in time". I also can't get enough of the video to hot-n-cold. But you have to watch VH1 at like 7:00 am to see videos.

Jennifer Roland said...

I'm with you on Hot and Cold AND on the horror that has been done to we XM subscribers.