Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Picks on a WEDNESDAY?

Huh?

well, guess what, it is a holiday weekend, so the usual Saturday games have been spread out over a few days. Thus I need to make picks RIGHT NOW!
LET'S DO THIS THANG!

TexasA&M @ #2 Texas. I didn't realize that TAMU has beaten UT the last two seasons. WOW. And THAT gets DFranc fired? Hmmmm. I bet Chan Gailey is thinking, "Oh OK, even if I had beaten UGA, I'd have still been fired. OK. Whew. Now I can go back to hanging out with Reggie Ball, you know, since I hitched my wagon to his star!" I miss Reggie Ball, especially on this weekend every year. That guy used to just make me SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, no way Texas loses this one. But if they miss out on the tiebreaker and don't play for the Big12 title, but somehow go to the BCSCG, I WILL burn something down. Seriously. I will. Mark May's house perhaps...

West Va @ #25 Pitt. Pat White v McCoy. The dunce v The Stache. Could the backyard brawl not matter ANYMORE? I don't think so. Take Pitt at home. I don't trust the dunce more than my distrust for the stache.

Miss State @ Ole Miss. Of COURSE Houston Nutt wins this game. He is the best coach in the SEC without a national title. (I will let that sit in with all of the CMR fans. Yep I said it.) But don't worry Sly Croom. You won't be fired. Because Miss State doesn't want to be seen as racist. Dude, seriously, you are a bad coach, but then I don't think anyone else wants that job. Maybe if they did, you should worry Sly. But no one wants to live in Starkville.

LSU @ Arkie. Dare I say that Arkie will pull the upset? I just might, considering Jefferson is going to start for LSU. Arkie, behind a strong running game makes LSU fans wish 4-loss Les had given them the BCS title then gone to Michigan.

Colorado @ Nebraska. Nebraska could get 9 wins this season. Whoopie! It won't happen though. I am taking Colorado, why? Because this ain't intramurals BROTHA!

Da Cuse @ Cincy. Cincy wins and clinches the BCS berth, but the question is...does Brian Kelly coach the team or does he bolt straight for Tennessee after this game?

SoCar @ Klimpsen. James Davis and Cullen Harper's final game at Death Valley. My guess is that it is called Death Valley because it is deathly quiet for this game. Oh, if Dabo Sweeney isn't rehired, CJ SPiller will go too, from his statements. Oh big loss! SoCar wins to make the Outback bowl. Big Whup!

UVa @ VaTech. I hear the atmosphere at Lane Stadium is "just electric!" Enh. GT will be rooting ro UVa to win, but Al Groh just cannot beat Frank Beamer. Sorry Cav fans. Hokies win the Commonwealth cup once again.

Kansas @ #11 Mizzou. Two Texas QBs not good enough for The Horns do battle. Mangino doesn't really care though because he just had Thanksgiving. And I am guess there were ZERO leftovers. My prediction: he falls asleep during the two half and Mizzou takes it.

Auburn @ #1 Bama. Normally I'd say watch for a trap game here, but Auburn is so bad that Saban's crew will ROLL to a win.

#4 Florida @ #20 FSU. I would love NOTHING more for the Noles to knock off the Gators. I'd like for ANYONE to beat the Gators since UGA can't do it. CRAP! COME ON NOLES! But Florida wins. (They'll lose next week!)

#3OU @ #12 Okie State How is Okie State ranked ahead of UGA? This is a team that UGA skooled last season and will again in 2009. Can they please drop below Georgia? Oh, they will after this game. Cool! Sooners Boom to a win.

Pro-totype
Atlanta @ San Diego. It is like my honeymoon. From ATL to SD. And much like me, the Falcons will come home HAPPY.

Lock of the week
Notre Dame @ #5USC. Oh COURSE the fupas will lose. USC has a winning record. And ND couldn't beat Da Cuse, so you think the Men of Troy are worried?

Local rooting interest
#22 GT @ #13 UGA. No one from GT called me up last Sunday when I challenged them to tell me that they REALLY thought GT had a shot. NO ONE. I wanted to play the REALLY game. Do you really think they'll win? Really? Really? REALLY? No way the Dawgs lose in MoMass, Ellerbe, KM24 and Stafford's final home game. Let's win this one for Tripp Chandler!

2 comments:

buzzbrockway said...

Tech will beat UGA because UGA has no defense. Tech shredded Miami's D which is much better than UGA's D.

You heard it here first. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,

How's the married Life going? Hope your house is still standing after today.
Think maybe you might want to learn how to spell CLEMSON. After visiting you in Athens, I realised that UGA is not too big on education but gee wheez. I thought you could do better than that. You sure underestimated those Tigers. Oh, by the way Fletch, what happened to them DAWGS? Did those little old Yellow Jackets sting ya? I say they did. What a game!!
Have a great Holiday . Tell everyone I said Hi from FloTown in SC.

Yabba Dabba Do!! Go Tigers!!

USC 17 Clemson 31