Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who'da thought that Brad Bellick would sacrifice for the cause

Prisonbreak took a strange twist last night when former officer Brad Bellick sacrificed himself for the cause. That just caught me offguard a bit. This was the same guy that stepped on Michael's freshly stitched foot. The same guy that hunted them down in season two.
But he appeared to have turned the corner, driving Sucre to the hospital to see his daughter, helping after the group "escaped" from Sona. Valuing Linc's life (because he had a son) over his own (because he didn't have anyone). WOW. Good for Brad.

But if you are keeping count, that now means that the Asian kid is dead and Brad are dead. Michael had predicted that 6 might have to die for this mission to succeed. Who is next... Sucre? Mahone? Linc? Sara?

I apologize for the short blog, but work is a little hectic right now. And I need to go vote! I'll have more to say tomorrow, I PROMISE!

1 comment:

LinuxEater said...

I was really surprised at it, but it brought a tear to my eye, it'll be weird not having Bellick there anymore, even if he was kind of not involved as much anymore.