Friday, February 6, 2009

The Gravedigger a bit of a letdown

I love me some Bones. I have been hooked on Bones and Booth since season one. Heck, I even do the Bones dance during the opening credits. I loved the Gravedigger storyline from season one through the kidnapping of Bones and Jack in season 2. I was a little disappointed that season three didn't contain any reference to it. Then two weeks ago, the show teased that Booth would get kidnapped in this, season 4.

And last night he did......by a chick. A woman that came out of NOWHERE ended up being the gravedigger. Oh, yeah, she was an FBI agent that was trying to bury the case, but REALLY? She kidnapped Booth, AND Jack AND Bones AND all of those others? How did she lift Booth out of the window? And then when she had broken ribs, she couldn't lift her arm? Come on....she is CLEARLY stronger than she is letting on. Does she have a partner?

Look, I love the long story arcs that Bones gets into Gormagong and the Gravedigger, but the Gravedigger's identity was a letdown. Oh well.
And PS, what was with Booth having a ghost help him? REALLY? Are we chalking this up to the drugs he took secretly giving him extra power to turn doors, swim down and get pipes in the water without remembering, etc.? It was a nice story, but a little enh, is what I have to say. Booth FINALLY forgave himself for the kid's death and possibly realized that he loves Bones, but really, a GHOST? Come on Hart Hanson. That might be a little much.

Oh well, cannot wait for the next episode. I'm hooked now. Too bad it will air at the same time as Survivor. What to watch.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexist much?