Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Real World Atlanta: Episode 3

Previously on The Real World….
Dani and Todd are shown eating at the Flying biscuit and talking about Todd’s black girlfriend. “You actually remind me a lot of her.”
Jimmy and Todd are standing off to the side when two females approach them.
“So where are you ladies from” Todd asks. We next see Todd dancing with the two ladies and Dani and Jimmy are standing in a corner. “I thought he had a girlfriend?” shouts Dani. “I did too,” Jimmy shrugs.
Cailie goes back to the bar and invites the bartender back to the house and he agrees.
Back at the house Vlad is making drinks while Cailie and Max flirt. Carly puts on a VERY skinny two piece and her cowboy hat and Jimmy is sitting in the hot tub. Todd in the phone room. He is phoning Ray, his girlfriend asking how her night was. He says he loves her and really misses her.
“What were you doing? You can’t have everybody!” yells Cailie.
“What the F**k are you talking about?” a disbelieving Carly shouts back.
“You saw me talking to Max and you butted in.”
“Oh shut up, I’m going to bed.” Carly gives Cailie the hand as she walks back.
“Oh OK slut, walk away.”
A door slams.

This is the TRUE STORY, of Seven strangers (you’re a rapper?), picked to live in a house (ATL BABY!), and have their lives taped (get the F*** out my face!) to find out what happens when people stop being polite (say it again, I DARE YOU!) and start being real. The Real World: Atlanta!

A shot of Turner Field is shown and then Philips Arena and the Georgia Dome. We see Todd with his Mariners hat and Jimmy in a UVa Rugby shirt throwing a Frisbee. “So that was a little crazy last night,” says Jimmy.
“I friggin’ know man. Cailie and Carly fighting over that Max cat. You kinda mad about that and Cailie? She looked pretty good last night and I think she went to that bar into you.”
“Nah man. Not really. What about you and those ladies?” asks Jimmy.
“What. I can look just not touch.” Todd shots back
“Bro you were arm deep!” Jimmy laughs
“You know what I mean. Shut up. No seriously though. Carly though slammed that door on Cailie. That’s some drama my mama.” Todd sheepishly changes the subject.
“I can’t help what Cai does and as for Carly, she gets a little crazy when she’s drunk.” Jimmy finally responds.

We see Dani and Vlad eating at the counter when Cailie emerges from the guest room.
“What were you doing in there?” asks Vlad.
“Oh I slept in there. I was NOT sleeping in the same room as that ice queen with the STUPID cowboy hat. I am sick of that stupid thing. She couldn’t last 8 seconds on a real horse,” an angry Cailie admits.
“Yeah, she wears that thing ALL the time,” agrees Dani. Now in a whisper, she continues, “Hey, we should steal the hat.” Vlad giggles and Cailie claps in agreement before Dani shouts for Kevin.
“Yo, Baby, what’s up?” Kevin slinks down the stairs.
“We need you to do a stealth maneuver,” Dani plots. “Go into Carly’s room and steal the cowboy hat.”
“OK!” Kevin shout-whispers, happy to be included.
“Be careful Kevin. In Poland my great grandfather was forced to sneak around for fear of being caught by the Nazis. He was able to be quiet for 8 months before finally being caught and thrown into a concentration camp.” Vlad cups Kevin on the shoulder. “You must be low and quiet.”
“Are you freaking serious?” Kevin is astonished.
“of course,” Vlad says.
In confessional, Vlad laughs. “No. I am not Jewish, but it is too easy.”
Kevin sneaks away to steal the cowboy hat. We see Carly snoring in her bed and Kevin is in full military crawl. He sneaks past Cailie’s bed as Cailie, Dani and Vlad all stand at the door, stifling laughter. Kevin is doing military rolls and hides behind a nightstand, then a laundry hamper. Finally, Kevin reaches the dress where Carly has the hat resting, unside down. He picks it up and is about to do a roll before gazing at her, realizes she is asleep, then just straight walks out of the room, wearing the hat.
“Freaking AWESOME!” Dani yells. They all slap Kevin on the back and Kevin throws the hat into the fishtank. COMMERCIAL

Scenes of the Georgia Aquarium are shown and we see Todd and Dani looking at a whale when Todd turns to Dani and says “so I heard that my mother lives in Atlanta.”
“I thought you said your mom died a few years ago,” responds a startled Dani.
“Yes, my mom died, but I was adopted. Right after my mom died, my father told me about how I was adopted.”
In confessional we see Todd tearing up a bit. “that was pretty hard for me. You believe something for so long, it was like the rug was pulled out from under me. Yes those are my parents, they raised me, but you just have to wonder about what happened out there.”
Back at the aquarium, Todd is staring at the whales while Dani is just standing speechless, looking at Todd. “I looked into it and the adoption agency finally revealed that she lives in Atlanta. I am here, she’s here. Ray supported me looking her up.”
Dani quickly shouts, “OF COURSE you should look her up. You are clearly thinking about it. It would be closure of some sorts.”
“I mean she isn’t my mom, but she is my mother. She gave birth to me. You think you could go with me to meet her?” asks a puppydog-eyed Todd.
“Sure I can, if you want. I’d be honored to be a part of that moment for you.” The two walk off as the sting rays swim behind them.

Cailie is cleaning up the kitchen when Carly finally emerges. Kevin is still out in the main room and Vlad is tying his shoes. “What the F--- is my hat doing in the fishtank?” yells Carly.
“You threw it in there last night when you stormed off,” Vlad quickly shoots off.
“What? I did not.” Carly is fishing her hat out of the tank.
“Witness, my love,” says Kevin as he walks off with Vlad.
“Shut up loser!” Carly barks. Suddenly Cailie and Carly are alone in the kitchen as Carly prepares to make a bagel.
“You hurt my feelings last night Carly. I was interested in Max and you..” Cailie starts but is cut off by Carly.
“Max is a bartender and whatever. You called me a slut.”
“Well when you drink you get on anything with a penis. I mean, I was really happy with what you did for me last night and I had a guy interested in me,” Cailie says meekly.
Carly just kind of looks at her.
“You are prettier than me and can get any guy, I just thought you were horning in just because. I like Max. You could get any other guy, you know?” Cailie finishes.
A now-sad Carly goes and gives Cailie a hug. “I am sorry girl. I need to watch myself when I drink. If you like Max, you’ve got him. Give me a hug.”
The two hug and everything seems all-good.
In confessional, Cailie says, “I think everything is fine now. Carly is going to back off and Max is MINE!”

We see Kevin struggling to lift weights while Vlad is pumping iron. Kevin says, “Yo Vlad, I’m going global baby. I’ve got an audition with Big Boi’s people.”
“Who is this Big Boy? Like the burger?”
“Nah, Vlad. Big B-O-I. He is a rapper based out of Atlanta. I have been sending my demos out and I put it into the right man’s hand. He gave it to Big Boi’s people and he wants to listen. He thinks I could be an Eminem.” Kevin boasts
“M&M, like the candy?” Vlad asks, then can’t hold it any longer and cracks up.

We see Kevin and Vlad driving to Big Boi’s studio and Big Boi walks out of his office to meet Kevin. “hey man, Big Boi. Nice to meet you,” Big Boi shakes hands. “Oh you brought your muscle.” Vlad shakes everyone’s hands then starts looking at plaques while Kevin starts talking. It is determined that Kevin or K-Dawg as he introduces himself, gave his demo to Sleazy P and Sleazy P once dated one of Big Boi’s interns who left the CD on the rack for Big Boi to listen to. “So you owe Michelle. I’ll get her in here. You’d better take her to The Palm!” They all laugh.
Big Boi’s engineer says, “Alright go behind the glass and lets lay some tracks down.”
Kevin goes in and a beat is laid down and Kevin starts off rough, but finally gets into it.
“He’s not too bad.” Big Boi bounces his head to the beat and to the words. Kevin walks into the room and Big Boi gives him a handshake. “Alright man, that ain’t bad. I want to put you on one of my next tracks. Let’s get together on this.” They bump fists and Big Boi yells, “Hey Big Man, you ever want to be in a music video, you let me know!” After they get outside Kevin jumps onto Vlad’s back and it appears that they have finally become friends.

Back at the house Vlad and Kevin are drinking champagne when Dani and Todd walk in. Kevin tells them of the news and then Jimmy comes out of the weight room.
“Did I just hear a cork pop?” asks Jimmy. Kevin is going crazy with the bubbly, pouring it on everyone and yelling about how is and Big Boi are boys now. “Yeah, B-o-i-s!” Vlad laughs.
Everyone congratulates Kevin and it is determined that they will hit up the Compound to celebrate.

We see the cab driving away and Cailie is wearing a pair of black leather pants and a shirt she borrowed from Carly. Carly shouts to Jimmy that “I am supposed to back off Max tonight and let Cailie have him. I promised her.” Jimmy laughs and says, “alright, you can be my date. BUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS!”
Todd and Dani are standing around with Vlad as Kevin dances with a girl that walked up to him. Kevin isn’t quite as “Gangsta” and a chick has started grinding on him.
Cailie is at the bar talking to Max and Jimmy gets several shot glasses.
We see Jimmy had Carly a glass and say, “Hey, to doing what we WANT!” They down two quick shots as a commercial hits.
We come back and Cailie and Max are talking. A staggering Carly saunters up to the bar and orders a drink from Max, but she is down a bit from Cailie where Cailie cannot see her. Jimmy distracts Cailie while this happens.
“So how is it going with Maximillion?” inquires Jimmy.
“Great. I really like him and I think he likes me,” brags Cailie. Jimmy raises his eyebrows as he toasts her with a shot. Then he whispers something to Cailie and points down to Carly. Cailie is steamed and storms off. Jimmy looks over at Todd and laughs.
“I think I’ve started something here,” Jimmy laughs.
In confessional, we see Jimmy and he proudly proclaims, “I think I am the mastermind of this house. I’ve always been a guy that likes to twist the knife, sometimes if I get bored, I just stir stuff up. Keeps it interesting.”
Back at the bar we see Carly flirting with Max. “What are you doing?” asks Cailie.
“Getting a drink…you want one?” Carly slurs.
“Can you get one from that bartender over there?” an annoyed Cailie points to another bartender.
“Hey, it’s, it’s it’s a free country. And this one is hat. That one has acne.” Carly looks as though she is about to hurl.”
Max sets her drink down and winks at Cailie. “I’ll go and put this on your tab.”
“He is cute.” Carly says as Max walks away.
“Remember earlier when you said I could have Max. Let me have him.” Cailie insists
“Hey, free country. To each his own. Her own. Shut up.”
“Maybe you’ve had enough, Car?” Cailie asks.
“Shut up. This is my last one.” Carly insists.
“Fine, just let me talk to Max. Go away.”
“Why don’t you go away, bitch!” Carly snaps. Cailie throws Carly’s drink at her and storms out of the bar. “FINE WHORE!”
Vlad grabs Kevin to leave while Todd and Dani run after Cailie. Jimmy laughs and orders another drink The scene ends with alternating shots of Cailie and Carly then Jimmy getting a drink from Max.

Next time on, The Real World
A still wet Carly comes home and yells at Cailie. Todd has to restrain Carly while Dani holds Cailie back. “You KNEW I liked him. Just back off slut!” “If he liked you, why is he talking to every girl in the bar?!”
Jimmy and Vlad are lifting when Jimmy collapses. And ambulance drives away from the house.
Kevin is seen making out on with the girl from The Compound.
Todd, with Dani, rings a doorbell.

No comments: