Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sorry, but I just don't get it....

I just watched the Bruce Springsteen halftime show....I don't get it. i just don't get it. Am I a bad person? The first song sounded like he was just giving his band a shoutout. The second song Born to Run, I guess? That was alright, but he looked a little sad when he tried to jump up on top of the piano. He looked old. Then they seemed to start another song, but stopped. The last song was weird in that the guy from The Sopranos was playing guitar with him. I know Silvio is a part of the E Street Band, that was a joke. But then they had a ref come out and throw a penalty flag for going too long. The "Boss" then was told by Silvio that it didn't matter, they would go to OT. They were on Boss Time.

What? And Silvio was a little flat when he tried to sing along.

Sorry, but I don't get the Bruce Springsteen performance. I clearly don't listen to him as I have blogged about before, but I don't get what the big hubbub is all about. Is he a story teller? Didn't get it. Sorry. Paul Mac wanted Cir de Soli. I don't really care, but I just didn't get The Boss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

midgets riding motorcycles doing backflips with torches was really what I wanted.