Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midweek entertainment report 2/11/09

The USPS is crazy, So is Chris Brown, don't invite Neil Diamond to the twisted taco and Gizzie is leaving Seattle.

Ladies and gentlemen, the midweek entertainment report!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLACPLCAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

This May stamps will go up another two cents, making it $.44 to mail a letter/envelope, whatever. I pay my bills online. I send emails. and if I need to mail anything, I am doing it UPS these days. I am like MOST people I think. Yet the post office thinks the way to get me back is RAISING the price for me to mail something? Good thinking United States Postal Service. you guys are about as smart as....

Chris Brown. Good job dude. At 19, your life is over. You beat up Rihanna, why? Because she pretended to throw your keys out of the window? How much money do you make? BUY ANOTHER SET OF KEYS! You give her two black eyes, two major contusions, and you reportedly bite her? Who are you, Blackula? So far, Jay-Z has said you will never work again, Wrigley's has dropped you, same with Milk, the NBA all-star game, the grammy's....good job there Chris Brown. And you can't even go to China, because your fans there WOULD have been screaming 11 year old girls, but they are too afraid now you will EAT THEM! You would be godzilla there. Not a great career decision you made when you hit Rihanna. The happiest man in the world right now is Michael Phelps. Yeah, he smoked from a bong, but you freaking beat up a chick. What's worse...

Did you catch the Grammys when Neil Diamond looked like a drunk dude doing karioke at Twisted Taco? (I hear it is a b!tchin' afterparty!) What a shame. He talked his song and not very well. Just stop dude.

Brett Favre's agent Bubba (his name isn't Bubba, but it is something like JimBob or Rufus. Something really RED, if you catch my drift) said that Favre is ready to retire. Hmmmm Where have I heard THIS one before? We'll see this cat next year on the Vikings if Minny can't trade for Matt Cassell. Bank on it.

Katherine Heigl and TR Knight have reportedly attempted to get out of their respective contracts with Grey's Anatomy. For Heigl, she has starred in a couple of movies and though word is that she is a total beyotch to work with, she has some star power, along with an Emmy. TR Knight though? Really? What are you going to if you leave the show? Do you have movie offers coming in we just don't know about? Are you going to be Ellen's Andy Richter? I can understand if the Dr. Burke guy was still around, but he isn't. You won that mini-battle. I think this would be like when Diane left Cheers. Just a GREAT career move for her and yours would be even worse TR. And really, the same goes for Heigl. (I know Grey's has slipped, but once Private Practice is cancelled and Addison comes back along with the writers, Grey's should be good again.)

Lastly, Nip/Tuck was pretty decent last night. Even wifey laughed at the guy that wanted his Captain Winky reduced because he could S his own D. As far as Aiden coming back, is this guy that big of a star? He hosted SNL last week, is in that He's Just not that into you, was in Wedding Crashers...is he really a star that I just am not aware of? If someone could fill me in, that would be great.

Thanks everybody, have a great rest of the week.

No comments: