Saturday, February 7, 2009

My dog is scared-UGA is BAD!

I have been shouting at the television so much that my dog is scared of me. I have watched UGA grab its collective ankles against South Carolina and it is halftime with UGA trailing the Lamecocks 41-25.

I am so freaking angry that I think I might just stop using punctuation and proper syntax

Oh so a coach CAN come from Western Kentucky into the SEC East, realize he has an ALREADY talented roster so he just stays out of the way enough to let them do their thing. I didn't think WKU coaches could DO that...

Does it make me semi-Democrat that I realize that UGA is headed towards its 10th straight defeat, third straight without Felton but I still blame Felton and will blame him for UGA losing the rest of its games this season? I know he isn't the head guy anymore, but I still want to blame him for all of our shortcomings. I feel like a Liberal right now...

Hey Trey Thompkins, did you really say that you would LOVE Bob Knight becoming the next UGA coach because he would make you even better than you are now? Are you GOOD right now? I didn't realize watching your shite performance thus far in this contest. And PS, if you LOAF like you did on 7 (yes I counted) occasions under Knight, he's going to run your ARSE off the floor.

Oh, Chris Barnes looks like he might be hot, let's DEFINITELY not run plays for him Hermann!

PS, Pete Hermann, you ARE allowed to call time outs. Maybe you didn't realize that, but you ARE allowed to use them.

Oh, TWood hit about 4 shots in a row, but yeah Dustin Ware, let's NOT pass him the ball!

As talented as Dustin Ware MIGHT be ONE DAY, Zac Swansey might need a BIT more playing time.

Albert Jackson may be the WORST waste of size since the Mir space station. Seriously, he looks and plays like Lurch from the Adams family out there. COME ON AJAX, Get a flipping rebound! Learn how to box out! YOU CAN DUNK THE BALL! That is allowed! (Unless you don't have the athletic ability to do so, which I wouldn't doubt.)

Is there a reason Jeremy Price isn't getting some reps out there?

Hey I know Corey Butler is a former walkon that Felton LOVED him some, but he is a senior (thank goodness!) and he is NOT a part of Georgia's future. Let's get Travis Leslie in there OR keep Chris Barnes out there!

I would SIT Trey Thompkins for the REST of the game for his loafing.

I would like to thank Eddie Fogler for NOT dropping any F-bombs in the first half. I hope he can control himself in the second half.

The SEC tourney will be held in Tampa? Why?

Did you see the Gamecock dance team's outfits. OH MY LORD. I might need to get Wifey one of those for the anniversary...

Seriously, how does Darrin Horn come in from WKU and look around and say, "You know, I have a system I want to put into place, but with the talent I have, I think I will wait a year to do so. All I'll do right now is possibly encourage these guys and just tweak a bit. No major overhauls, just minor things for now. I don't want to mess with these vets." Doesn't he know that you are supposed to go in and change EVERYTHING and screw up an NCAA berth lock and go to the NIT?

I hate Albert Jackson.
Thompkins is loafing and he thinks he is a superstar. WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE?
Where is Price?
Can we go ahead and forfeit the rest of our games?
You know how UGA went and Voided the Harrick years from the record books...can the athletic department do the same thing for the Felton years?

And even though it doesn't have anything to do with UGA, I also hate watching Duke flop on defense worse than Vlade with the Kings. Can Coach K just not teach Defense? I think the ONLY thing he tells them is, "well you can't play defense so when a guy runs at you, just fall down and I will scrunch my face up like a rat and whine and hope to get a charging call!" PLAY REAL DEFENSE! And PS, you almost lost to Miami after losing to Crapson, I mean Klimpsen. You are going to lose HARD CORE to UNC.

Oh great, The Georgia game is back on. Well if the Five Guys bacon cheeseburgers don't give me a heart attack by age 36, watching Corey Butler and Albert Jackson will by the age of 28. Can't wait!

No comments: