Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't Worry Pacey, you aren't missing much

Normally Sportsbyfletch likes to talk about Monday's episode of The Hills on a Tuesday morning. Enh, last night's episode was enh. The JustinBobby/Audrina storyline is tired. Cam needs to go from ShePratt's life since he was going to tell Brody, "I hate you" but then he did his best Marcel Marso when BJ showed up. Whatever. Nothing of real importance last night. Maybe all of the good writers have already left to go do The City.....wait. I mean that's a reality show too right? with no writers.....

But instead today I want to talk about the first six episodes of Dawson's Creek Season 6, aka the final season. We return from the Season 5 "cliffhanger" to find that Joey really didn't go to France. Good thinkin' Lincoln! But she did have a bit of a fling with a dude in Capeside, but she was angry to discover that Dawson had a girlfriend-that he broke up with the morning after.

The morning after what, you ask...the morning after they finally did it. THANKFULLY. That was getting almost as tired a storyline as Audrina/JustinBobby. (In fact, I told Wifey that JustinBobby was Audrina's "Dawson." Corey would have been her Aussie Jack maybe?) Then when Dawson goes and breaks up with his girl Natasha to be with Joey, Joey Doucher er I mean Potter blows up at him and I am not sure why. To Sabotage her own happiness perhaps? Or maybe it was karma getting her back for the whole, "Well I am a sophomore, but so much more. You'll see!" speech to her teacher.

On that note, I am glad the teacher made a big stink out of embarrassing her any chance he got. I would have too after that comment.

As far as sending out an email to the entire campus. Several flaws with this...number one, why would you put "campuswide@worthington.edu" in your mailbox? You sending out a bunch of campus wide emails? I don't think I ever did that at UGA. Just saying. Number two, if you are a typical sophomore, your classes are still HUGE. NO ONE KNOWS YOU! Your English class did, but that is because you were a dick to the prof and he wanted to embarrass you a little more. YOUR FAULT.

If we could move to Dawson for just a second (don't worry we will come back to Joey and her exploits with Eddie), I love how you broke up with Natasha over a voice mail, then, after Joey dumps you in front of her, you go back to her all "oh I was wrong. I am so sorry! Let's get back together! Best sex I ever had!" Ummm I am not certain you were so sorry when you were tagging Joey three times in less than 18 hours. Just kind of strange how you were totally ready to drop Natasha, but now you are all about her, you know, now that Joey has said you don't have a future together. Interesting. And hey, isn't Dawson just a little rabbit when it comes to sex? He wanted it all the time with Jen, then apparently with Natasha it was the best sex ever and now with Joey he did it 3 times in 18 hours. And when episode 6 ends, he is about to get it ON with Natasha again. Hmmmm. A Rabbit!

Back to Joey and Eddie. Eddie is quite handsome with Nicky Fisk hair and nice bone structure (hey he IS Kate Hudson's brother after all), but Joey just goes and makes out with him because she is angry at DCreek? It IS a syndrome. For being a prude, she is certainly willing to jump into a relationship with PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING WITH AN ability to pee standing up. Pacey, Jack, the professor, Ethan, Eddie...wow. Bad girl. JUST SAYING. How much does she know about this Eddie guy really? And she goes off using her doe-eyes and pouty lips as a weapon. I guess Jen and Audrey rubbed off on her.

Hey Audrey....why are you falling victim to the whole "everything in life was handed to me as the daughter of a rich guy, so I will screw it up and blow a chance that countless people would kill for" disease? Is she the character that Marissa Cooper was based on? I think so. This chick pisses me off. you know what, I am GLAD that Pacey talked to that Emma England girl while Audrey was in the coffin and said he never loved her. Yeah Audrey, you WERE just there for Pacey to get it on with. And he should have left her for the Cougar that was his boss at the restaurant. Just putting that out there. And what was that singing? Huh?

Pacey, you didn't do anything wrong when you WERE studying then the guys from your office wanted to go out. You TOLD Audrey you'd see her the next day. And she was going to a party anyways. She was going to have fun. You aren't allowed? (Not that going to a strip club is my idea of fun, but I am in Camp Pacey!)

Finally we come to Jen and her "man" CJ. Said that Jen "isn't his type" Really? you mean whoreish and bipolar isn't your type? WOW. Right now I am just counting down until Jen gets knocked up and dies at the end of this series. (sorry to spoil that if you are living DCreek through me for the first time. But I think I remember that is how it ends). Jen is just REALLY annoying to me for whatever reason. I am rooting against her happiness ever since she got mad at Joey for kissing Charlie after she de-flowered Dawson. I also wasn't a big fan of her hair several seasons ago. Just a big old d-bag.

Oh one last thing. The Halloween episode was the final one on Disc one from Netflix and you see Dawson and Natasha about to get it on in the bed when the "Boston Strangler" character (who uses an ax to strangle you?) comes out of the closet and is raising his ax and then the credits come up. IS that really going to happen. I would NOT be upset if DCreek was "voted off the island" and then if the guy then went after Jen and Audrey. Just clean up the show a bit. I would NOT be upset if this show ended with a cast of Pacey, Joey, Eddie, Jack, Todd, Grams, and perhaps the RETURN OF CHARLIE! Oh and bring back Jennifer Morrison too while we are at it please.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Roomie,

What are you going to watch when your Dawsons Creek marathon is over? Don't forget - I've got the first 4 seasons of 90210 just waiting for you.