Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Midweek Entertainment report 10/15

Is Paris's BFF a racist? Madonna won't be starring in Snatch2 and why do people have a problem with Angelina's Booby?

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the Midweek entertainment report!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

If you missed Paris Hilton's new BFF last night, you missed Mike Onch once again being a d-bag as he (YES HE! He is a guy! Let's not forget that) refused to ride on the rollar coasters. I don't like rollar coasters myself, but if I was trying to win a contest, I'd ride them. And hey Kiki, it DID look like you were trying to poo!
Then when several of the contestants went to Japan for the VMAJ awards show, and Paris gave them $500, why did they buy crap with the money? I thought they were trying to look "Hot," but they didn't. Brittany looked like she bought a burlap sack to wear and then the other "Rocker" chick pretty much wore an American Flag....in Japan. Bet they LOVED that. Why didn't you just wear a shirt that said "I AM ANOLA GAY" Yeouch. It was also funny when the Asian drunk chick was still drunk when she told Paris that she didn't have a drinking problem. She's wasn't as think as you drunk she was.
Lastly, Corrie was racist? Just because she made a gross generalization about Tawainese people saying they knew how to do nails? Ummmm well, that or sewing clothes is probably the income of 95% of the country. Sorry, I guess I am racist too according to Zui. And then Zui tries to get Corrie to hit her after she went off on her? That would be like John Wilkes Booth saying, "Come on Lincoln, I dare you! Hit me! Come on!" Zui, you started it. Is your Minnie Mouse ears hairdo too tight? Last note, hey learn to know what a joke is Mike Onch and Zui. And stop spitting on people's beds. That is nasty. But we know Onch won't win, but he is being kept around for incidents like this. typical reality show stuff here. Like I said last week.

Fifty year old Madonna and her hubby Guy Ritchie are getting a divorce. This comes a few months after the news that possibly Madonna and A-Rod were getting it on. Hmmmm. Wow. I have to say that, despite 4 minutes to save the world (which was largely thanks to JT) Madonna hasn't been that much of anything in my opinion. On the other hand, Guy Ritchie gave us Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels, AS WELL AS Snatch. Loved Snatch. I hope Madonna's leaving means Guy can focus more on creating ZONETASTIC movies starring Jason Statham and Co.

Finally, Angelina Jolie is on the cover of W magazine (I think that's it) breast-feeding her baby. And people have a problem with this? Listen, I am not really a fan of women whipping out their boobies in public, but if Angelina wants to do it....just kidding. But can the women who staunchly defend in-public breast feeding could please explain to me why they find it is ok to do that, but it isn't OK for people to stare, isn't that a little hypocritical. Those women say, "You don't do to the bathroom to eat, why should my baby?" Ummm because usually public places have the whole policy of "No shirt, no shoes, no service." You aren't wearing a shirt...or if we want to go another way, quit giving me the evil eye when I look at your boobs. Sorry. If you are putting them out there! It IS a public place right? Isn't that your argument? So now I can't look wherever I want in a public place? I am so confused! Why can't I do things in a public place but you can do certain other things? COme on. Bottom line, if you want to whip it out, don't be upset if people want to look and check it out OR if they critize you. Afterall, it IS a public place and people are allowed their opinions, just like you are with your opinion that it is OK to take your breast out in the middle of a mall.

That's all I've got. Have a great rest of the week Everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa! Fletcher has a new layout!