Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She expels the only decent human being on the show

I know I normally give you a Mid-week entertainment report, but I don't care about the Obama infomercial tonight and the World Series is boring. I just have one topic on my mind and that is Paris Hilton's search for a best bud. And last night's episode was one that left me scratching my head....
I did like that Ziu left, but the manner in which she left was a bit of a letdown. She was clearly not going to win, but I wanted Paris to be the one to tell her to kick rocks. Instead she lets Corrie do it and Zui says something like, "Yeah but Paris didn't eliminate me, so we'll never know." Ummmm yes we will. Hey Minnie Mouse wannabe-YOU WEREN'T GOING TO WIN. Too bad you couldn't have just left with Mike Onch last week.

But my real beef is with Paris TTYNing Natasha. I know she had a bad attitude, but she had the best mindset of any of the girls. A best friend isn't a junior clone suckup. It is someone that can bring something to the bff relationship. Not just a sidekick, but an actual friend. Natasha seemed to be heckbent on being a real friend and not just a little suckerfish that the rest are going to be. I was a little sad to see Natasha go and folks like Kayle stay. She tickled Simon Rex's (aka Dirt Nasty) bum with a feather....and she is just a big weirdo. She looks like Audrey from DCreek...only dirtier and fatter. Just not sure why she is still there....I would think she is CLEARLY the next to go.

Who do I think is going to win? Not the virgin, not Audrey's fat twin. I think Kiki might stand a good chance since she knows everything about Paris (swimfan85 anyone?) or maybe Britney or Corrie. I just hope that one chick that cries over EVERYTHING doesn't win. I forget her name, but I am NOT a fan. If I had to put money on someone right now, I'd say Kiki because it just seems like most of the celebreality folks like for people to worship them and Kiki seemed to know everything about Paris. The dinner prolly helped the cause a bit. I would have said Britney after the Tokoyo trip, but she seemed to bore Paris last night. Oh well.
It isn't great TV, but I'd rather watch that than the World Series or an Obama commercial...........

No comments: