Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Midweek Entertainment report 10/08/08

Let's enjoy an anxiety sandwich, an Idol has a baby, Jamie Lynne might be preggers again and why did they hold a debate in Tennessee?

Ladies and gentlemen, the MIDWEEK ENTERTAINMENT REPORT!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

Paris Hilton was at it again last night trying to find her new BFF! This week she made all of her BFF-wannabes put their clothes in one closet and for whatever reason, a bunch of them were b!tching about it. Why I ask? Just keep your suitcase closed. Would those people really go through and wear clothes that weren't their own? That is weird. AND, to be COMPLETELY honest, if you had access to Paris's closet, why wear your own stuff that you got at American Eagle? Why not wear her brand new clothes (that you know aren't really hers, but her line)? Just wondering. I did laugh though when the one chick started writing her name on all of her clothes like at camp because some of the other folks don't shower (ummm, why weren't they eliminated RIGHT THEN? I am sure Paris's friends shower!). She said this was an anxiety sandwich and she was eating it. NICE.
But they went out partying and if that birthday girl Kayla (or whatever. I still don't know their names, except for the she/he Onch, Mike) wasn't the posterchild for NOT going out drinking then smoking your ass off, I don't know what is. She looks like the personification of a B-level Vegas trip. Hey, I have an idea...have fun but don't drink like a fish.
Do people REALLY get sick on yachts? Two people puked. Really?
I am glad Baje went home though. That was zonetastic. She really was a notniceperson. I know Onch won't win, but neither would Baje, so why not keep the personalities around. That is what a bunch of the bloggers on the message boards don't get I think. The producers will ALWAYS keep around the ratings-grabbers. Just will.

Why was the second presidential debate held at Belmont College in Nashville, Tennessee? So many things wrong with what I just typed. First off, I will NOT get into politics on this blog right now. Just won't sorry. Secondly, you hold something in TENNESSEE other than football and expect the world to watch it and expect it to be serious? Finally, if you ARE going to hold it in Nashville, why are you NOT AT VANDY? The state ONLY HAS 3000 smart people in it, and ALL OF THEM ARE AT VANDY! But you go to Belmont? That would be like saying, "we are going to hold a debate in the Boston area, but instead of Harvard, we are doing it at the Sigma Iota frat house on the BC campus. Actually those drunken frat boys MIGHT have been a better crowd than what was there last night. The one "blonde" lady that asked a question around 9:25ish, well it wasn't a question and the look on Obama's face was classic. I laughed. Also, why were there 14 year old boys as part of the crowd. Last time I checked, you had to be 18 to vote. Sorry kids, this isn't for you....

I see where Paris from American Idol "did it the right way" according to her mom and had her baby...just in time for her christmas album that is hitting the stores. I wonder, after the nurse handed her the baby, if she said, "thank you" in that nasal voice she used to use with Simon.

Is Jamie Lynne Spears really preggers again? According to an interview with The National Enquirer, she didn't think she could get pregnant while breast feeding. Let's move on. This is sad.

Linkin park had to cancel some of their China Tour due to Chester Bennington's back injury. The band wouldn't offer how he hurt it, but I DO think they are trying to blame W Bush for this one.

Lastly, this isn't really current, but I was listening to All for Love by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting on my way to work this morning. What is so weird is that Bryan Adams was given top billing on that song. Really? I know he was hot at that time, in terms of soundtracks and being the 90s Kenny Loggins and all, but over Rod Stewart? AND STING? Actually Sting was given the shaft. He had to play guitar on the song. I bet if the song came out NOW, it would be Stewart and Sting, with Bryan Adams. I just thought that was weird that Rod and the Stinger took a backseat to that guy who is now NOTHING. What, was Richard Marx not available?

That's it and I will go back to Sports Stuff tomorrow. Have a great one everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Roomie - just wanted to say hi. I heard a rumor that since I haven't commented anymore, that I'm not as loyal a reader.