Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Midweek Entertainment report 10/22/08

Paris won't be friends with a guy, Britney Spears looks good neckked, and More sequels.

Ladies and Gentlemen, It's the Midweek Entertainment report!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

Last night, after a visit from Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton send Mike Onch home in the quest to find her new best friend. I would be upset, but I am really not. I didn't like how Mike and Ziu tried to turn everyone in the house against Corrie. They led the charge in calling her fake, why? Because they were jealous. Mike Onch and Ziu ,aka minnymouse on XTC, realized that they didn't have a chance against Corrie, so they tried to get her kicked out. And they would have been succesful, if the friend candidates got to kick folks out. But Paris gets to show people the door and Paris realized, "ummm I can show up at a red carpet even with mike onch or with Corrie. I'll take Corrie. Thanks!"
I was surprised though that Natashia didn't get the boot. She isn't going to win, so why keep her around? I agree with parts of what she says in that a "friendship" should be give and take and BOTH people need to bring something to it, not just someone sucking up to the other. But the way she is going about everything, that's just not how I would do it. She is like a racecar and she's in the red right now. Things aren't good for her and I think she is GONE next week, though it does look like Corrie will get to pick and if I am Corrie, I am sending Zui packing.

I caught Britney Spears' new video Womanizer on yahoo video the other day. WOW. She has come BACK. Officially, she is BACK. WOW. When she is in that steam room, pulsating naked...mmmmph. Good stuff there Brit. Way to make it back. Now just start dating a young upandcomer (please not Shia LaBoof though please. Maybe a Matt Nathanson or something) and I think we can say that you are the official phoenix of our generation. Good work Brit!

Hey, why did Hollywood decide to go back to the sequel mill for this weekend? High School Musical 3? Saw V? And now news about Iron Man 2....come on. Hey, why are the main kids from HSM3 still doing that stuff? The Zac kid, he hasn't gotten bigger than that? Vanessa Hudgins or whatever, didn't she pose nearly nude? Aren't they bigger than having to do HSM3? As far as Saw V, I will continue to say that those movies JUST AREN'T SCARY for me. Yes, it would SUCK to be caught by that jigsaw guy (or his apprentice if I read the summary correctly), but watching it? It is uncomfortable,yes. But scary? NO. And as far as Iron Man 2, you guys had better start shooting now, before Robert Downey Jr relapses again and has to enter rehab. Unless, that part is written into the script....

That's it. Have a great one, and if you see 13 at a bar and you are a GUY, save your money. She's into your girlfriend!

No comments: