Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I don't think there are TRULY siblings like that.

We were watching The Hills last night and the Bride-to-be said that "The Only reason She-Pratt is on the show right now is because she just wants to be on TV."

Now I love the bride-to-be, but I just couldn't help myself. "NO! FREAKING! KIDDING! Of course she only wants to be on TV."

There are of course siblings that choose to mooch off their far more talented siblings just to make a "career" for themselves.

Look at Ashlee Simpson. She used Jessica to get on 7th Heaven and then to get a record contract, but then after SNL, she used a nose job to get back into the spotlight. But if it had not been for Jessica Simpson's Nothing but a T-shirt on, we'd never have know Cecilia

Speaking of 7th Heaven, a sarcastic thanks to Kim Possible for launching your sister Haylie Duff on us. Ummm, first off, learn how to spell your name. Secondly, way to get preggers on the show then NOT REALIZE WHOSE BABY IT IS! You could have RUINED MARTIN'S BASEBALL CAREER!

Can someone please tell Jamie Lynn Spears that she didn't need to get preggers just because she still lives in the trailer that Brit grew up in. And the line of "I'm already pregnant so we can have sex" is classic.

ESPN's The Sports Guy has a Hall of Famer for these people, but I think She-Pratt needs to be added because she is trying to build a career off a guy that started "dating" a girl that ONLY moved in with LC to get on TV. So She-Pratt's level of trying to find stardom is thrice removed from the original source. That has to be some kind of record.

But back to last night's episode, Gee, I NEVER would have figured that Brody would be at Les Deux when Lauren and Audrina went there. Since that is the ONLY place they ever go. Hmmmmm Adam Divello, you are slipping bud.
And BTW or FYI, I am totally on Spencer's side on this breakup thing. It WAS Heidi that told him to move out before she got home. Yeah, move out of the house whose lease is UNDER HIS NAME! HE was the one that arranged it at the end of season 2. Can you do that? Can a fiance just SAY to her betrothed GET OUT of YOUR HOUSE!? Can I try that with someone that I am not legally married to? I should have tried that with Roomie when our lease was up. GET OUT, BUT LEAVE YOUR OTTOMAN! AND PS, the rent is still due on the 5th of every month!
I just don't see that. If I was Spencer, I would have said, "YOU MOVE OUT if you are unhappy!"

And just to basically punch Heidi in the face....he should go after LC. Maybe they could put aside their disagreements to go after the greater evil that is Heidi. It would be weird, but I say do it!

No comments: