Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The return of THE HILLS men

Last night was fantastic in that I was able to catch up on the Hills, including last week's episode that I missed as I was in San Diego.

I do like how the producers OBVIE read my blog and made Lo put on a UCLA sweatshirt and pretend to study so she wouldn't look 40 anymore. Way to go Adam Divello. (or whatever your name is)

One thing I think should be pointed out is, why does LC like ShePratt so much. She disowned Heidi for dating Spencer, but it is cool for ShePratt to hang around even though she is Spencer's sister? I don't get it. Also, since LC is now freaking out that Audrina is hiding being friends with Heidi, why does she overlook the fact that ShePratt is BEST FRIENDS with Heidi?

I DO like the symmetry that the producers used to show BOTH Spencer AND Heidi questioning the "loyalty" of ShePratt. They both used the word loyalty. Nice work writing staff.

Is it just me or does it feel like ShePratt would be friends with Charles manson just to get on TV? Oh it wasn't just me who thought that?

(PS, sorry for the random single line thoughts here. I am not trying to be like that ugly stand-up comic from the first season of that NBC show Last Comic Standing, but this is what happens when I try to remember an episode from last night on nearly NO sleep and I don't immediately bang one of these blogs out. Sorry again, but you know you still love it!)

I DO like that Justin Bobby is BACK in the picture. I think the producers TOTALLY gave he a bad light last season, and though he MAY have burped in the face of Audrina, tell me, what guy HASN'T done that to his girl? I think in Thailand, that is a sign of love. Heck, in some cultures, the Red Eye is a sign of friendship!

Finally from last week's episode, obviously Lo and Audrina AREN'T still living together because if they still are, and Audrina saw how Lo DIDN'T want her living in the house with she and LC, she probably would be looking to move out RIGHT NOW!

Now the big news... ol' Stephen returned (minus the black socks). I am thinking that he needed some pub after Hayden dumped him or something. This is a guy that had Kristin AND LC fighting over him, and somehow he lost them both because he chose Kristin over LC, then tried to get LC back, but then thought he was back in the game with Kristin (who was I think drinking from Leinart's beer bong at that point). What an idiot. This guy...then he gets the chick from Remember the Titans and he manages to BLOW that! Then last night LC seemed ready to jump back into the Stephen game and he pulls the "let's just keep this on the platonic friends level." This dude is CRAZY! Either that or he is trying to break Tom Cruise's record for hottest beards in a career.
Stephen, bro, you have some game, but you keep trying to trade up when you need to just stick with LC. You will never find anything better (because face it dude, you rock the black socks and she is the ONLY one that thinks it is cute.) Just settle down already with her and star in MTV's new Newlyweds show with her. The network would LOVE that. (Well other than a Heidi/Spencer newlywed show, but whatever.)
Hopefully Stephen sticks around for a few more episodes, but he probably just needed the appearance for a resume builder. He is likely shooting for a reality tv gig somewhere and needed to remind folks who he was. Either that or he is targeting Ashley Tisdale and he told her to watch him work.

On an unrelated note, I wasn't at first, but I think I am a fan of that Taylor Swift song Teardrops on my guitar. I heard it this morning and sort of liked it. The only reason I mention it is Taylor Swift is probably another girl on Stephen's list before eventually going back to LC or coming out. Oh, he might also want to try the chick from Newport Harbor.

And also, can we please get an all-star cast of LC, Stephen, Kristin, Clay, Grant, the fat friend of Allie, Chrissy, and Talon, oh, and Jessica, put them in Catalina and watch them Survivor style? That would be fun. Come on MTV and CBS. Let's make this happen. All those pampered kids having to eat the rice and stuff. The fat chick would FREAK OUT and eat all of the rice. OR she would be the GREATEST fisherwoman in the history of the show due to her motivation. I think that would be funny. The backbiting, the bickering. MAKE IT HAPPEN, Cap'n!

No comments: