Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bitter Single Ladies- the song soon to go #1 platinum

Note: this is the debut hit, SURE to be a smash for the newly formed group Pianokey Necktie made up of sportsbyfletch's own Fletcher and a co-worker Damien (the resident black guy!) This is clearly a spoof of Beyonce's song Single Ladies.
I got a little tired of the GirlPower, so I am trying to take it down a notch...

All the bitter ladies, from their ex-boyfriends (7x)

[Verse 1]
Now bring your purse back out..
You're in the club (club)
after we just broke up (up)
wondering who's gonna buy you a drink
I had to get out (out)
You make me want to shout (shout)
and not in the good kind of way
You're grinding on a dude (dude) he's grinding on you (you)
I'm laughing Be-Hind YOUR back
He's trying to get you(you) to go home with him(him)
I REALLY feel sorry for you

[Chorus]
Cuz if I liked it, then I would have put a ring on it.
if I like it I would have put a ring on it.
It's really weird you'd have stayed for some jewelry
But I got tired and bought a TV instead
You're superficial-a-a-a-al. superficial-a-a-a-al.

[Verse 2]
You've got crap on your eyes (eyes), lipstick on your teeth (teeth)
You look like a COM-MON street whore
Sluttin' it up (up), guy put a ruffie in a cup (cup)
I worry you'll get an STD
I'm laughing at you, don't miss you
I've got my Big ASS T----V
I've had my turn
and now you're gonna learn
How big a bitch you really can be

[Chorus X2]

[Bridge]
I didn't treat you to the things of the world
cuz I had visions of a better girl
My love wasn't what you preferred, what you THOUGHT you deserved
was a rock, and a man that pays your bills
like Destiny's Child once sange about, so you...
could shop all day long
not have to work and
if I lost my job, I'd be alone,
and like a ghost, you'd be gone.......

All the single ladies that need a ring (X7)
now put your hands up (up)
Superficial-a-a-a-a-a-al (x2)

[Chorus X2]

No comments: