Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Midweek entertainment report 3/11/09

Jada Pinkett Smith gets a job, Anoop is BAD, Idol gets a tweak, and THIS GUY does some PXP.

Ladies and gentlemen, the stimulated Midweek entertainment report!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

Jada Pinkett Smith and her whiter than rice husband Will Smith have opened up the New Village Leadership Academy in Cali which will serve Pre-K through 6th grade. The school will rely on instructional methods developed by scientology founder L Ron Hubbard. WOW. Will Tom Cruise and John Travolta stop by to teach a class or two?
Back to my point...Pinkett Smith will serve as the schoolmaster. I guess she feels she is qualified since she has partially homeschooled her kids. Yeah. No, sure she is qualified. You can BANK ON IT. Yep. Rich people crack me up. They really do.

On Idol last night, I would say that 9 of the 13 did a good job with Anoop, Jorge, the oil rig guy and the blind guy being enh. Adam Lambert's "Black or White" was pretty dadgum good, but I thought Kris and Matt did well too. At this point, I'd put Lambert in the David Archuletta at-this-time last year spot. I thought he'd have to drop out not to win, but David Cook came out and captured the win. Someone will have to do that to Lambert as I see him as the leader in the clubhouse.

And we find out that two people will leave tonight (FINE, Jorge and Anoop are cool with me) but we also find out that the format will switch. Could we perhaps be going the route of So You Think You Can Dance, where America decides a bottom three and the judges then vote out the loser? I certainly hope that is the case. Trying to overcome the "Vote for the worst" website.

Lastly, if you are bored, log on to www.scoreatl.com and link to the GHSA AAAA basketball semifinals tonight at 7 and 8:30 for THIS GUY doing play by play. Jonesboro v Fayette County girls at 7, then Miller Grove v Richmond Academy in the de facto AAAA boys state championship No.1 v No.3. Title game if you ask me....

Enjoy guys and stay tuned for Survivor Cuba! Who will Tebow align with? Will TO and/or Maria get the boot? This Weekend, Sportsbyfletch.blogspot.com!

No comments: