Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One more Thing that FREAKS me out

Tall women.

Yep. They just freak me out. Don't know why. Whenever I am flipping around and I mistakenly stop on ESPN2 when the WNBA is on and I see one of those She-giants, I just get the willies.

Tall men don't bother me so much; I took classes with some of the UGA basketball players during my time in Athens, but I never attended a class with chicks from the women's team. They ACTUALLY look like giants to me. The guys, not so much, but the tall women do for some reason. ACTUAL GIANTS. Maybe it is because they are semi-manly as well....

Those tall drinks of water just scare me. I keep looking around for a beanstalk to chop down to get rid of them.

REALLY Creeps me out for some reason.

(This however ISN'T the reason I hate women's basketball. That is because they aren't as talented as the guys that play. According to my friend and Furman-standout Josh Cole aka the Pride of Dalton, it is because Men's brains are bigger than women's brains. He says that you can look it up: just google "science" or something. And I trust Josh. His No.80 jersey may not be retired at Furman, but it probably is the most famous unretired jersey there!)

1 comment:

Dude with normal hair said...

what freaks ME out is the fact that Alabama male babies are BORN with that douchebag haircut...this world is SO freaky! It looks like someone stapled a raccoon's tail to the side of his head then tried to do a comb-over. REALLY? THAT LOOKS GOOD?
The reason I bring this up is I watched the Two-a-days marathon last night on MTV2. It was the second season where Hoover LOSES in the season finale, but Ross doesn't care because he is tagging that sophomore cheerleader with an Alabama scholarship in his back pocket. I wonder if Rush, not in Georgia misses that d-bag hairdo or if he requires his Colquitt Co team to style their hurr that way.