Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Get your title back with titlemax? or not....

I get SOOOOOOO annoyed with that commercial slogan. Get your title back with Title Max! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't what that company is doing the exact OPPOSITE of getting your title back with Title Max? According to the commercial, you trade you car title for cash, RIGHT? Isn't that what they are selling? Then HOW are you getting your title back? You are losing it right? Am I wrong? But it just seems that the slogan is the opposite of what the company does. It would be like if I said........
-Vegetarians love a juicy steak!
-See great images by listening to the radio.
-Watch UGA win the title with Mark Richt as coach!
-go to sleep by drinking Starbucks!
-have heterosexual sex with a member of the same gender!
-live a long time by drinking POISON!
See, it is the OPPOSITE of the point of the product or action.

With that said, let's talk about THE HILLS....
Is Whitney's mom Skelator? Just wondering. She looked terrible at Twit's going away party. But I guess that just shows you how used to seeing LA/OC moms with botox/surgery featherlifts that an au natural is scary. But they were sad. And it was a REAL sad for a REAL reason, not like LC who was sad that her parents were moving out of a house she never grew up in! Wifey's parents just moved from a house they bought after her senior year of high school, much like LC's folks did. Did Wifey cry? NO! Because she didn't grow up in that house. Of course, I am thinking that The Hills producers were banking on the 14 year old girls having forgotten that LC didn't live in that house.

She turned the waterworks on AGAIN last night at the good-bye dinner with Whitney. I thought this was weird because they will still see each other at all of LC's fashion shows and MTV functions. I mean LC doesn't REALLY work at that People's revolution place in LA. She is flying everywhere putting her fashion line out there. Plus, if The City's ratings start to slip, you know Lauren will take a visit out there....As well as when The Hills is about to start back up, LC will make a cross-over promotional appearance. Comeon. Finally, LC, why are you crying. You are so good at losing friends....

I also loved the Speidy "secret" trip to Cabo...that was on TV. Real stealth there Spence. But I can't fault you. You and Justin Bobby are the ONLY redeeming characters on the entire show. (his line about "you should put up posters" was classic. He needs his OWN show. Forget Bromance. How about Justin Credible-Becoming Justin Bobby. You Don't shower or call back your "girl-friend", then ride a scooter around LA and try not to get hit by cars. It could work.) Back to Cabo and the "secret" engagment that, again was videotaped by SOMEONE! Heidi was wearing a bikini at one point with clear heels. Wifey wanted to know who does that? STRIPPERS wear that. Heidi also said that she would show Spencer "what a Wife does!" (My answer to Wifey was, "So she is going to be WONDERFUL!" Wifey rolled her eyes and hit me.)

The show ended however with Whitney getting on a plane for NY with two bags. Where is her stuff? Was it being shipped? I thought maybe she should drive a U-Haul across the country. THAT would make a great episode. Maybe put LC in the car with her. Watching the girls drive a U-Haul and talk to people, maybe stay at a Motel 6. THAT'S great TV. I am sure the U-Haul would hit another car in the parking lot of a Red Roof Inn. How come no one takes my ideas? Wifey explained to me that my idea could never happen because rich people don't do that. They have their stuff shipped. Oh. My bad.

Finally, i have a problem with Child Actors/Stars. Some of them grow up and freak out, then try to explain themselves by saying, "Well I never had a childhood, so I am messed up now." Ummmmm no. You DID have a childhood. Only instead of eating boogers you were appearing in Home Alone or singing with The Jackson 5. THAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD. And the fact that you are messed up now is YOUR FAULT. Don't blame your parents. it is YOUR fault. You have set yourself up for life so just act like a normal person. You don't have to be a little freak. You can be normal and just spend your money like a normal person. You don't need to be an idiot. Stop trying to blame your DUI on "your lack of a childhood." Don't blame bleaching your skin on "well I never had a childhood." Don't blame sleeping with kids on "well I just missed being a kid." I was a kid. I never tried to touch other boys when I was growing up. Sorry Michael. I never tried to divorce my parents. Sorry Mac. But I was never a child actor, so I guess I just don't know what they are going through. I just want them to stop blaming everything/one else for their own problems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did anyone else find it weird that LC got all emotional but Whitney didn't shed a tear?