Monday, December 1, 2008

You'd think that.........

I'd punch a wall every time I see a Wake Forest highlight with Al-Faroq Aminu and/or Tony Woods. Two of the state of Georgia's best basketball prospects from last season that Felton lost out to a dead guy for.

I'd have ruined my marriage watching UGA blow a 16 point halftime lead to GT with my in-laws. At one point F.I.L (father-in-law), said something to me and I had to catch myself from punching him in the face out of frustration.

I'd have gained 6 lbs from all of the food I ate over the holiday. I think it was only 3.5. I didn't eat as much as I normally do.

Steve Buschemi wouldn't need to take a gig on HBO, but hey, maybe not. I guess if that new show he is projected to do becomes the next Sopranos, then it was a good career move.

an injured football player who was scheduled to miss that Sunday's game wouldn't be going to a nightclub...with a gun...and shoot himself. Shouldn't Plaxico Burress have been at home resting his hamstring? I guess dancing is good for the muscles?

Mack Brown would have an STD by now after whoring himself on ANY TV broadcast, radio broadcast, newspaper interview that would have him, beating the drum at how Texas should have been in the Big 12 Championship game. (And PS, if Okie loses next week to Mizzou, Texas should NOT play for the national title, by virtue of the rule that apparently kept UGA out of the BCSCG last season: "A team that, despite winning a share of its division title, but doesn't even play for the conference title CANNOT play for the big prize.")

That's it for now. I have to go listen to Christmas music

(PS, be sure to pick up the new Christmas CD, A Special Snowy Christmas with Lou Holtz It features a savory series of selected seasonal songs. Apparently Coach Lou really caught the Christmas Spirit this season! Be sure to catch Silver Bells and Silent Night, and his original carol: Grandma got run over by a lineman! Apparently Mrs. Holtz wandered onto the South Carolina practice field one afternoon. Go Gamecocks! 17.99 at www.fightingirish.com or sears, macys or Circuit City) (now read that again with the Lou Holtz voice in your head)

No comments: