Tuesday, December 2, 2008

People shave their heads all the time!

I was finally able to catch Britney:For the Record last night. WOW. That was interesting. As far as the statement "nothing was off limits and every question was answered," I disagree. The answer "that was just a bad part of my life," is NOT an answer. Seriously Brit why did you feel the need to flash the world and shave your head before having a nervous breakdown? Why does KFed look like the better parent?

I thought it was funny when she said, "people shave their heads all the time." Really Brit? Really? I don't know too many females that do. Just saying. Beautiful women with hair that 30M American females would kill for. Just saying.

I also loved it when she said, "My little sister can go to the Supermarket with her kid. I can't go anywhere with mine." Ummm my thoughts here are twofold: #1 no one cares really about Zoe101. She is just another teen mother living in Louisiana. You on the otherhand are living in LA and NYC and are a megastar. And PLEASE don't tell me if you wanted to you couldn't rent out a restaurant with a lower private parking garage so the photogs couldn't get to you.

"I think there are people out there who have it a lot worse [than me]." Ya think Britney?

I did like that she took a shot at Katie Holmes after her assistant called a dress ugly she was trying on. "Well it's very Katie Holmes." Yeouch. Way to go after Mrs. Tom Cruise. Speaking of Brit's assistant, I do NOT like that she has surrounded herself with enablers. That is all her people are doing: they laugh at her bad jokes, they let her sleep late, they guide her through the photogs. Let her do it on her own. Be NICE to the pappers and they will eventually go away when there is NO STORY. Do the people hassel Christina? Mandy Moore? Kate Hudson? NO. There isn't a story there. So they go away. LEARN HOW TO DO IT BRIT. And enablers, STOP ENABLING!

Then The Hills came on last night. I must say....Spencer loves his Nana. Good for him. What a good christian young man. You can always tell the character of a man in how he treats his Nana. She-Pratt hadn't see her Nana in 5 years?

Also I thought Audrina's statement about Justin Bobby was quite insightful. "He's good at turning it around against me." If by "it" you mean your "wrongly accusing him of cheating on you with your best friend," then yes he is a master manipulator! He should run for political office! What a spinmaster! It is like Wag the Dog all over again! Hey Audrina, you were wrong and thankfully you and LC had drinks and hugged this one out.

Oh, and the previews for next week make it look like the "Private Practice pilot in the middle of a Grey's Anatomy episode" episode! GREAT! I wonder if we are going to get a Bromance pilot in a Hills episode too like The City is next week!

No comments: