Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Because bringing white trash home is JUST what mom wants

I just finished watching the latest episode of A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki twins (last night I watched it in mute, but tonight I got to watch it with Wifey and WITH SOUND! It was even better with sound! And by better I mean TRAIN WRECK.

I wanted to share my comments and Wifey's comments with everyone, INCLUDING the Tickle-piler that loves to tell me to suck it. (Hey, he probably doesn't watch ADSAL because I am sure Battlestar Galactica is on. The original, not the remake. I hear the remake is such crap!

In the recent episode, the ikki twins go to the final four contestants' homes and the twins make asses of themselves-err I mean, meet the family. And what is funny is that with each house, they decide to wear less and less clothing. And they visit Trevor first and are wearing a dishcloth!

Trevor's visit. The girls are wearing "dresses" that don't even cover their butts and they try and help clean up by dropping forks and then bending over in front of the brother and father. WAY to make a GREAT impression. I have a problem with the parents NOT being able to wrap their heads around the twins. Trevor won't be dating BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! He will choose one or the other. COME ON PARENTALS! But then I thought it was funny that the dad said to Trevor that he and mom have a problem with lezbinen bisexual twins. When have they ever met any? Because Vikki and Rikki aren't...

Rebekah's visit. I almost choked on a toothpick when Rebekah told the twins that being on the show searching for love, "taught [her] so much about being a mom." Like what?
I also had to laugh when Rebakah's mom said that she wants her daughter to find someone special. What about the dude that knocked her up? Guess not....

Rosemarie's visit. This one was funny. Apparently lezbinenism runs in her family because he cousin ToniAnn [sic] is a gay. She lets this fact slip when Rosie comes out to her parents. Quote: "I can understand. I'm gay." NO! WAY! ToniAnn, I can believe. Rosemarie and the twins? No. I wasn't a huge fan of Donkey aka Donkalish either. IT IS A DOG! GET OVER IT! I love my dogs, but not if I am on MTV!
And the funniest thing said was from Rosie when she said that if she won, she'd "split them (the twins) in half!" Sooooooo there would then be FOUR ikki girls? Rikki, Vikki, Nikki, Stikki? Likki? Dikki?

Scotty's Visit. First we meet his buddies: "ill Will" "Pistol Pete"(a real winner THERE!) and Big Chris. Too bad about Chris's nickname. But what a crew! Like Sue, Mike, Trent and Rob from Swingers, if I've ever seen a crew!
Then the twins stop by the parents' house, but apparently they stopped by the magician's assistant outlet for their clothes.
-One thing that I think the producers need to STOP doing is telling the "bisexual" to ask one of the parents about his/her being a bisexual. STOP! It was funny when Tila did it in season one, but not NOW.
Did anyone else find it funny when Vikki said she had bigger boobs than Rikki? Did the twins sue the plastic surgeon for malpractice after he messed that one up?
Speaking of falling off the couch laughing was when Scotty's parents said that Scotty had calmed down, maybe because of the twins. Rrrrrrrrright, cause he's been home for 8 hours?

As the visit was ending, Vikki stuck herself out of the window and shook her boobs as the van drove away. How white trash can you be? OH! THAT white trash!

As the girls go off to decide, Rebekah worries aloud that her son could remember Vikki's name but not Rikki's. He is 3, maybe even 4! ALL HE DOES IS RHYME! Cat in the Hat! It rhymes! SHE HAS A FREAKING "R" on her necklace! Vikki/Rikki!

I felt bad for Vikki when she complained that Rikki "doesn't trust my thoughts." hmmp.

Then though, DISASTER! Vikki pushes Rikki to the ground, which when you are BARELY WEARING A DRESS, stuff could fly out. Vikki and Rikki apologize and kiss and make up because Vikki says that she "never...OK, one time ever touched (Rikki) aggressively like that." She said that she never uses violence! Except right then. And when you sent Josh packing, but other than that....

That's it. Can't wait for next week when they go to Vegas. I am surprised the twins don't want to go to Reno....

No comments: